By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?

When I got back form Florida, I can't sleep on planes and I decided to stay awake till about 8 at night to beat jet lag. I'm not a party animal so I wouldn't be up all night in that respects.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

about 3 days and a bit

At music festival I usually go for 3 days with ~ 3 or 4 1-hour kips which isn't realy staying up non-stop.

~39 hours (7am Friday to 10pm Saturday) I wanted to see if I could do it. I could.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I think its is from 7AM on Thursday to 10PM Friday, that would be 39 hours. I just wanted to see how long I could go.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Joeykanga said:
I think its is from 7AM on Thursday to 10PM Friday, that would be 39 hours. I just wanted to see how long I could go.

It's a phenomenon known as Deja vu.

It's a phenomenon known as Deja vu...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Almost 4 days, back when I was doing amphetamine lol.

Without drugs, a little over 48 hours without sleep (playing an addictive video game such as an MMORPG or Oblivion).

A week. It was for SERE training.

Around 36 hours from what i can recall.

68 hours, I subsequently slept for 23 hours without waking.

@fkusumot - I've something similar from Royal Navy guys, you military guys...