By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Burnout Paridise will award trophies retroactively!!!!

When I read the title of this thread I thought it said "..award trophies radioactively!"

You can only imagine what my interest level was.

Anyways that's cool news. Sony's really coming around with their online service.

Around the Network
wfz said:
When I read the title of this thread I thought it said "..award trophies radioactively!"

You can only imagine what my interest level was.

Anyways that's cool news. Sony's really coming around with their online service.

rofl. (*surreptitiously checks post title for spelling*)

Now that would be cool...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Retrasado said:
Ail said:
I'm expecting DMC4 to be the same as in the current non-patched version of the game you don't inherit accomplishments when you trade saves in that game ( because they are saved online at the time you get them and tied to your PSN Id).

Sadly I'm afraid games like Uncharted won't be retroactive as save trade would allow you to get trophies without playing the game...

yeah it kind of sucks, but I efinitely agree it's the reight decision. I hope that all games that store progress and stats in an inaccessble place will award trophies retroactively. That would help a lot.

I hope that too.

What am I afraid is that a few games will have to come up with significantly improved way to manage saves if they want to make trophies non tradeable through saves trade ( one example would be MGS4).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !