By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Seller Thread (Analysis, Updates, and Prediction)

NG 2 has the advantage of being exlusive so it may make the 1 mil mark were burnout loses a lit of 360 sales cause of PS3.  I think NG2 will make it once the price cuts come.  I will be picking it up once it drops down aroun 30-40 range

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Around the Network

NG2 has a good chance at it, because there isn't much competition in the DMC/GOW-style genre. Once the price cuts and Christmas come, it could do 10k+ each week in the US, which would be great for it.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I think you are seriously overestimating Endwar. I think the highest it may see is about 500K. Console RTS's don't really do big numbers and 900K is big. I could see Halo Wars doing close to 900K though.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
I think you are seriously overestimating Endwar. I think the highest it may see is about 500K. Console RTS's don't really do big numbers and 900K is big. I could see Halo Wars doing close to 900K though.

VGC has C&C 3 at 510,000 units LTD in NA and PAL. LOTR: BFME2 did 300,000 in NA alone.

As time goes on, and more gamers become accustomed to the idea of RTS games on consoles, sales will increase. And I think of all the RTS games out there, Endwar and Halo Wars are the only 2 that have the ability to hit 1m. Endwar isn't a lock, but I feel it has a very good chance since it tries to mask the RTS elements behind Ghost Recon elements.

Hey what are the expected sales of Tales of Vesperia and Infinate Undiscovery?

Im picking that it has a good chance of grossing about 1.3million copies between them (650k each average) but im hoping that one or both can ride the back of the price cut and hit that magic million.

I think if that happened it would definately send a signal that if you want your HD JRPG game to sell, Xbox360 exclusivity is a good idea.

Tease.

Around the Network

22/08/08 WW chart is up!

NGII wont hit a million anytime soon, sadly ..

I know the Simpsons game is starting to slip in sales, hopefuly the xmas boost will see it pass a mill.

LO ... I think its going to fall short of a mill.

Good work!

This thread needs updating.

I think it's fair to take Lost Odyssey off the list now.

I'll update it tomorrow, when I have the time.

Does anyone know why Lost Odyssey was dropped by -100,000 units?