By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How will homosexuality will affect us in the future,Are you happy about it?

Million said:

Homosexuals have to impose their views on others if they to ever have acceptance/peace.

Definition : To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.

Therfore they cannot "live happies lives without being chased by everyone" without doing so , in order for the homosexual to argue against traditional values and norms i'm guessing they'd argue their freedom to choose what they feel is best for them , what the are entitled to as human beings . I argued in response to this that the peadophile or rapist would equally be entitled to argue his freedom to choose and decide what is best for him , it doesn't matter wether people get hurt from it , freedom.

Define : The condition of being free of restraints.

means that we depart from our traditional values and accept that everyone is entitled to do what they feel is best for them , you can't accept the homosexual man is free to be homosexual yet deny the peadophile the freedom to carry out his own activies unless you accept that we should ony allow  freedom to the extent which is convenient for the majority .

Ummm, what??  Are you for real?  You have it completely backwards.  To "live happy lives..." they just need others to NOT impose their views on them.

Do you really mean that it doesn't matter if people get hurt from it?  I'm rather shocked that anyone would even think this is a valid argument.

Around the Network
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
Your statement is contradictory you can't have the later without the later.

OMG! That is classic!

i'm multi-tasking sue me.

Holding multiple thoughts in your head trips you up? I never would have imagined.

Multi Tasking (at least where i'm from) means doing various tasks simaltaneously , it does trip me up occasionaly yes.

Kasz216 said:

In a "perfect" christian society there would be no laws based. Remember "turn the other cheek".

It's God's job to sort it all out. Not Man's.

By focusing on other peoples sin's you take your focus off your own very many and vast sins.

Judgement of others in of itself is a sin. There is only 1 true judge.

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal. However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

As such said precedent makes the most sense.

I never said I was perfect , i'm far from it but I would hope I wouldn't fight to do that which contradicted what I believed him .There are various passages in the bible that condem homosexual behaviour it's just that people choose to ignore this for their own convenience or say "at least i'm not killing or raping little kiddies".

I think it's our roles as christians (we are even encouraged) to identify areas where we need to improve and better ouselves , I'm not judging the gay individual when I say homosexuality is wrong in the same way i'm not judging the thief when I say stealing is wrong , according to what I believe these things have already been established ( AKA Aprior).

Do you realise that "gay marriage" doesn't even make sense ? by defintion a marriage is a union between a man and a woman ?

Only recently.... other words in other languages that meant marriage were used for homosexuals as well as heterosexuals in the past. Including Rome before it got christianized. It was actually a lot more gay when it was succesful then when it failed.

Homosexuality is part of what i consider under the "public health" section.

For one... most anti-gay stuff is in the old testament. Lets look at the Jews. They were a bit Xenophobic... really for good reason. They hated when outsiders married into their families. So having a bunch of people gay and not producing kids is really not good for your very small xenophobic group that doesn't want to have to import people.

In such a case homosexuality actually was somewhat of a threat... they needed all the kids they could get.

Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Holding multiple thoughts in your head trips you up? I never would have imagined.

Multi Tasking (at least where i'm from) means doing various tasks simaltaneously , it does trip me up occasionaly yes.

Kasz216 said:

In a "perfect" christian society there would be no laws based. Remember "turn the other cheek".

By focusing on other peoples sin's you take your focus off your own very many and vast sins.

Judgement of others in of itself is a sin.  There is only 1 true judge.

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal.  However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

I never said I was perfect , i'm far from it  but I would hope I wouldn't fight to do that which contradicted what I believed him .There are various passages in the bible that condem homosexual behaviour it's just that people choose to ignore this for their own convenience or say "at least i'm not killing or raping little kiddies".

I think it's our roles as christians (we are even encouraged) to identify areas where we need to improve and better ouselves , I'm not judging the gay individual when I say homosexuality is wrong in the same way i'm not judging the thief when I say stealing is wrong , according to what I believe these things have already been established ( AKA Aprior).

Do you realise that "gay marriage" doesn't even make sense ? by defintion a marriage is a union between a man and a woman ?

That's your religious definition.  The legal definition is changing around the world.  The government has to allow marriage for everybody or nobody.  Religion doesn't have to, but religion can't tell the government how to define anything.

Marriage started as a way to exchange property between men and to keep it from women, and as a way to make sure your wife only had your babies and nobody else would sneak in and get her pregnant.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Kasz216 said:

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal.  However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

I never said I was perfect , i'm far from it  but I would hope I wouldn't fight to do that which contradicted what I believed him .There are various passages in the bible that condem homosexual behaviour it's just that people choose to ignore this for their own convenience or say "at least i'm not killing or raping little kiddies".

That's your religious definition.  The legal definition is changing around the world.  The government has to allow marriage for everybody or nobody.  Religion doesn't have to, but religion can't tell the government how to define anything.

Marriage started as a way to exchange property between men and to keep it from women, and as a way to make sure your wife only had your babies and nobody else would sneak in and get her pregnant.

Marriage originated from religion as far as my understanding goes , the world your looking for is "civil partnership" , not marriage.

Also... keep in mind traditionally marriage is between like a 30 year old man and a 12 year old woman.

Some precedents are meant to be broken.

Around the Network

People were getting married before religions. There goes your argument.

Million said:

Define : The condition of being free of restraints.

means that we depart from our traditional values and accept that everyone is entitled to do what they feel is best for them , you can't accept the homosexual man is free to be homosexual yet deny the peadophile the freedom to carry out his own activies unless you accept that we should ony allow  freedom to the extent which is convenient for the majority .

So you subscribe to the view that positivistic fascism is a good moral compass. Well bully for you. You'll find lots of like minded people in the National Front.

Million said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Kasz216 said:

Judgement of others in of itself is a sin. There is only 1 true judge.

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal. However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

I never said I was perfect , i'm far from it but I would hope I wouldn't fight to do that which contradicted what I believed him .There are various passages in the bible that condem homosexual behaviour it's just that people choose to ignore this for their own convenience or say "at least i'm not killing or raping little kiddies".

That's your religious definition. The legal definition is changing around the world. The government has to allow marriage for everybody or nobody. Religion doesn't have to, but religion can't tell the government how to define anything.

Marriage originated from religion as far as my understanding goes , the world your looking for is "civil partnership" , not marriage.

No... people were getting married in places like India and China well before Christianity go there... and Egypt and such.

Million said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Kasz216 said:

not true, marriage has been around way back in Roman times before the Catholic Church. Heck, marriage or something similar to it goes back way back to the Mayan.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

People were getting married before religions. There goes your argument.

Regardless , it's a sidepoint but marriage still means a partnership between a man and a woman.