By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How will homosexuality will affect us in the future,Are you happy about it?

fkusumot said:
Million said:
Your statement is contradictory you can't have the later without the later.

OMG! That is classic!

i'm multi-tasking sue me.

@ Kas read my edit.

Around the Network
Million said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
Million said:
@Million

The difference is that what i do with my sexuality doesn't affect other people, being gay isn't harmful to anyone while being a pedophile or a murderer is harmful to others.

Liking a person of the same sex is not against the human rights, while killing, raping, or any kind of molestation is against the human rights.

I want to have the freedom to love whoever i want, without hurting anyone while the pedophile wants to have the freedom to harm others.

(I can't say what i think about this subject any better even though i have a much more complete view on it because i'm not posting in my native language but whatever.)

For some one who's not posting in their native language that still better than alot of english speakers I know , anyway. "Human Rights" was created by people delegated the power to do so , these so called rights have no real value except that which we give it.

You still ignore my point however , by straying away from traditional values and social norms you also have to accept the consequences that come with it such as your own human rights , if we are to be free of dictatorship and determinism we must choose not to impose our views on others . Homosexual people hate people imposing their own views about other people so why can't peadophiles and raphists do the same ? there is no one in a position to declare what is right and wrong like I said previously.

I don't think homosexuals want to impose their beliefs and views on other people, they just want to live a happy life without being chased by everyone and without harming anyone.

How is it contradictory?

Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Holding multiple thoughts in your head trips you up? I never would have imagined.

As long as the stupid ass gay pride parades stop i could careless what they do. For that matter if a man or woman wants to marry a goat or any orther animal well then knock yourself out i say. As long as it does not hurt anybody outside the relationship people could marry inanimate objects as well. Who cares what they do......their business.

Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

@ Kas read my edit.

Who says I don't believe in god?

I believe in the same god you do. However I know enough to know that the bible was cobbled together by a more expansive text to fit the Roman emperor's wishes and not through divine choice. As such anything outside the direct teachings of Jesus are extremely suspect. (As though somewhat contradictory all the books involving his teaching basically hold the same things true.)

A lot of ancient religious texts seem to have a lot in it that were more public health warnings. I mean I wonder why Jewish people couldn't eat kosher things or why muslims can't eat pork. (becaues poorly cooked meats can cause some serious diseases?)

Around the Network

It's pretty sad that we still even need to discuss such a topic.

As for comparing homosexuals morally to rapists and pedophiles, if you can't see the difference, then I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you.

Million said:
Million said:
@Million

The difference is that what i do with my sexuality doesn't affect other people, being gay isn't harmful to anyone while being a pedophile or a murderer is harmful to others.

Liking a person of the same sex is not against the human rights, while killing, raping, or any kind of molestation is against the human rights.

I want to have the freedom to love whoever i want, without hurting anyone while the pedophile wants to have the freedom to harm others.

(I can't say what i think about this subject any better even though i have a much more complete view on it because i'm not posting in my native language but whatever.)

For some one who's not posting in their native language that still better than alot of english speakers I know , anyway. "Human Rights" was created by people delegated the power to do so , these so called rights have no real value except that which we give it.

You still ignore my point however , by straying away from traditional values and social norms you also have to accept the consequences that come with it such as your own human rights , if we are to be free of dictatorship and determinism we must choose not to impose our views on others . Homosexual people hate people imposing their own views about other people so why can't peadophiles and raphists do the same ? there is no one in a position to declare what is right and wrong like I said previously.

I don't think homosexuals want to impose their beliefs and views on other people, they just want to live a happy life without being chased by everyone and without harming anyone.

How is it contradictory?

Homosexuals have to impose their views on others if they to ever have acceptance/peace.

Definition : To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.

Therfore they cannot "live happies lives without being chased by everyone" without doing so , in order for the homosexual to argue against traditional values and norms i'm guessing they'd argue their freedom to choose what they feel is best for them , what the are entitled to as human beings . I argued in response to this that the peadophile or rapist would equally be entitled to argue his freedom to choose and decide what is best for him , it doesn't matter wether people get hurt from it , freedom.

Define : The condition of being free of restraints.

means that we depart from our traditional values and accept that everyone is entitled to do what they feel is best for them , you can't accept the homosexual man is free to be homosexual yet deny the peadophile the freedom to carry out his own activies unless you accept that we should ony allow  freedom to the extent which is convenient for the majority .

In a "perfect" christian society there would be no laws based. Remember "turn the other cheek".

It's God's job to sort it all out. Not Man's.

By focusing on other peoples sin's you take your focus off your own very many and vast sins.

Judgement of others in of itself is a sin. There is only 1 true judge.

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal. However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

As such said precedent makes the most sense.

"Don’t judge others lest you be judged.”

fkusumot said:
Million said:
fkusumot said:
Million said:

OMG! That is classic!

Holding multiple thoughts in your head trips you up? I never would have imagined.

Multi Tasking (at least where i'm from) means doing various tasks simaltaneously , it does trip me up occasionaly yes.

Kasz216 said:

In a "perfect" christian society there would be no laws based. Remember "turn the other cheek".

It's God's job to sort it all out. Not Man's.

By focusing on other peoples sin's you take your focus off your own very many and vast sins.

Judgement of others in of itself is a sin.  There is only 1 true judge.

In a "perfect' Christian world even thigns like muder would be legal.  However we really can't work like that being flawed and still fearing such things despite the fact that we shouldn't.

As such said precedent makes the most sense.

I never said I was perfect , i'm far from it  but I would hope I wouldn't fight to do that which contradicted what I believed him .There are various passages in the bible that condem homosexual behaviour it's just that people choose to ignore this for their own convenience or say "at least i'm not killing or raping little kiddies".

I think it's our roles as christians (we are even encouraged) to identify areas where we need to improve and better ouselves , I'm not judging the gay individual when I say homosexuality is wrong in the same way i'm not judging the thief when I say stealing is wrong , according to what I believe these things have already been established ( AKA Aprior).

Do you realise that "gay marriage" doesn't even make sense ? by defintion a marriage is a union between a man and a woman ?

Did you just argue that if I reject G-d I have to reject all morality because morals can only come from your G-d and I can't derive them from anything else at all?