By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How will homosexuality will affect us in the future,Are you happy about it?

damkira said:
luinil said:

If you want to refer to Kosher foods, you might want to check the New Testament. In Acts 10:9-16 Peter is staying at Simon the Tanner's House, and was praying on the roof. Verse 10,

"10 But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he fell into a trance; 11 and he saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground, 12 and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air. 13 A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!” 14 But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.” 15 Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.” 16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky."

This means that the "unclean" animals like pigs, are now acceptable to eat. You will find that the New Testament revises much of the Old Law. This is because the Old Law had been fulfilled. Please do not skew the Bible to make it seem like it is saying something it isn't.

The Bible contradicts itself all the time. It must be nice to be able to change rules and laws whenever it is suitable. If you can now eat "unclean" animals, can you still curse your mother or father, or will you be put to death? Would you be put to death if you wear clothing made from more than one fiber? How about picking up sticks on the Sabbath? Should someone be killed for that?

If you pick and choose which passages in the Bible you want to follow, why are you choosing to condemn gay people yet say those who plant more than one crop in the same field are fine? Its bigotry. You are no better than a racist.

Well, god did create everything

The bible contradicts itself ONCE, and it was a minor contradiction, which when examined, it was possible it didn't contradict itself.

You see, that's bigotry right there. The TC asked our opinions, and you call us, who believe differently, just some racists.

And then I heard people saying these conservative views were "controversial" Huh, well, I view your views as controversial.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Why, why are gays adopting kids wrong? Because YOU say it is? Or because GOD says it is? Come on, people is people, weather or not they have the same sexual orientation as you do.

And while we are on the subject, why do you religious people go out of your way to yell discrimination and bigotry at any instance of someone thinking differently than you, while proceeding to force your own view and opinions on EVERYONE you come across. Get off your moral high horse buddy, because from where I am standing you are the one who is failing in the eyes of god...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

This topic is getting dangerously close to a path where I have to ban multiple people, so I'm going to lock it as a precautionary measure.

damkira said:
luinil said:

If you want to refer to Kosher foods, you might want to check the New Testament. In Acts 10:9-16 Peter is staying at Simon the Tanner's House, and was praying on the roof. Verse 10,

"10 But he became hungry and was desiring to eat; but while they were making preparations, he fell into a trance; 11 and he saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground, 12 and there were in it all kinds of four-footed animals and crawling creatures of the earth and birds of the air. 13 A voice came to him, “Get up, Peter, kill and eat!” 14 But Peter said, “By no means, Lord, for I have never eaten anything unholy and unclean.” 15 Again a voice came to him a second time, “What God has cleansed, no longer consider unholy.” 16 This happened three times, and immediately the object was taken up into the sky."

This means that the "unclean" animals like pigs, are now acceptable to eat. You will find that the New Testament revises much of the Old Law. This is because the Old Law had been fulfilled. Please do not skew the Bible to make it seem like it is saying something it isn't.

The Bible contradicts itself all the time. It must be nice to be able to change rules and laws whenever it is suitable. If you can now eat "unclean" animals, can you still curse your mother or father, or will you be put to death? Would you be put to death if you wear clothing made from more than one fiber? How about picking up sticks on the Sabbath? Should someone be killed for that?

If you pick and choose which passages in the Bible you want to follow, why are you choosing to condemn gay people yet say those who plant more than one crop in the same field are fine? Its bigotry. You are no better than a racist.

lets not bring up contridiction here because homseuality is th biggest contridiction of all...

man and woman were designed for teh purpouse of procreation like all other living organisms...to lie with another man or women depending on the sex is a contridiction to teh very way our bodies evolved

mrjuju said:

Why, why are gays adopting kids wrong? Because YOU say it is? Or because GOD says it is? Come on, people is people, weather or not they have the same sexual orientation as you do.

And while we are on the subject, why do you religious people go out of your way to yell discrimination and bigotry at any instance of someone thinking differently than you, while proceeding to force your own view and opinions on EVERYONE you come across. Get off your moral high horse buddy, because from where I am standing you are the one who is failing in the eyes of god...

that's racism

that's being a bit rude

I'm saying it's wrong because it's only a sidestep from gays not being able to have a kid naturally, and if you can't have one naturally, well, don't have one.

(waits for the ovarian cancer arguement)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

/facepalm

I already explained this. The New Testament fulfills the Old Testament. The Old Law of Condemnation has been superseded by the New Law of Grace. God's Grace isn't infinite. It will end one day. The Old Law was put in place to show our inadequacies. Nobody ever followed the Law perfectly until and since One Man. By fulfilling the Old Law he replaced it with God's Grace and forgiveness.

If you want to create a thread about How the Bible contradicts itself be my guest. I may or may not defend my view in that thread, but I do not feel I need to defend myself and my views from someone attacking me baseless grounds.