By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - StarCraft II isn't happening in 2008

FishyJoe said:
They probably put the flag at half staff when they heard this news in Korea.

hahahhaha! so true

release day will undoubtedly be a national holiday

Games I am looking forward to:

PC: Diablo III, Fallout III, Stacraft 2, Spore, Empire: Total War, American McGee's Grimm

360: Madden 09, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Blood Bowl

“Go ask [Blizzard president] Rob Pardo if PC gaming is dead – if he can take the time out from making money hats, I’m sure he’ll give you a really eloquent explanation of why probably the most valuable entertainment franchise of the moment is PC-specific.” - Gabe Newell

Around the Network

Nooooo..... well back to warcraft III then untill it's released..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NYCbarbarian said:
FishyJoe said:
They probably put the flag at half staff when they heard this news in Korea.

hahahhaha! so true

release day will undoubtedly be a national holiday

Either that or everyone will call in sick for work!

this is expected from blizzard. if I recall correctly everyone of their game got delay after delay before final release date and that include expansions too.

this is why I like Nintendos way with only showing what will be released the 6 next months, not like this when it probably is 1 year away.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
shio said:
cwbys21 said:
Expansions usually come the following year because a lot of it is usually stuff that got cut for one reason or another. And with WoW over 10 million and climbing, don't be expecting WoW2 for a long time. Blizzard could lose 10% of their player base every year for the next 5 years and still be the market leader.

This. Blizzard's release list would be more like:

2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

2009 - Starcraft 2

2010 - Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Expansion

2011 - Diablo 3 Expansion

Ofcourse we could still add 1 or 2 WoW expansions there too, but nothing's been announced yet, apart from the Wrath of the Lich King. There might also be an announcement of a new game before 2011, especially since we don't know what that Evil Penguin image that Blizzard teased was about (a new Ip?)

Anyway, the good news we will atleast see 1 Blizzard title being released every year.

the penguin is supposedly fan art.  not to sure to what game but that is what I heard on diablofans forum when I was guesting on there to see what those guys had come up with for the teaser pictures that Blizzard was running last week.