By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Valve Hacker managed to burn 13 million Euros caught by police

weezy said:
Hackers are byfar the biggest dweebs in the world. Seriously, they are those kids in your highschool that are unathletic, never get exercise and sit infront of they computers all day.
Oh I forgot to mention they are totally unsocial.. they want to shoot people up because they hate the popular dudes who get all the girls. :)

Im willing to bet 999,999/1,000,000 are virgins.

weezy gives 2 lowly thumbs down to hackers.

This one also got more money then you will ever have in your life. And once he is out of prison, he will be able to do it again, and not be as stupid and get caught.

It would have just been better to say Hackers are tools of the highest caliber.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network
weezy said:
Hackers are byfar the biggest dweebs in the world. Seriously, they are those kids in your highschool that are unathletic, never get exercise and sit infront of they computers all day.
Oh I forgot to mention they are totally unsocial.. they want to shoot people up because they hate the popular dudes who get all the girls. :)

LOL... Poor hackers

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I hope they throw the book at this jackass. I wonder if they will be able to charge him 50,000 counts of credit card theft since that is how many credit card numbers he stole. If they can they can keep him locked up long enough that he won't even remember what a computer looks like.

Chrizum said:
Don't trust Dutch people.

Argh this is so confusing.

cwbys21 said:
I hope they throw the book at this jackass. I wonder if they will be able to charge him 50,000 counts of credit card theft since that is how many credit card numbers he stole. If they can they can keep him locked up long enough that he won't even remember what a computer looks like.

HA! man, 50,000 counts of anything and you are going away for life. Hell, 50,000 counts of littering could get you put away for life.

Games I am looking forward to:

PC: Diablo III, Fallout III, Stacraft 2, Spore, Empire: Total War, American McGee's Grimm

360: Madden 09, Fable 2, Left 4 Dead, Blood Bowl

“Go ask [Blizzard president] Rob Pardo if PC gaming is dead – if he can take the time out from making money hats, I’m sure he’ll give you a really eloquent explanation of why probably the most valuable entertainment franchise of the moment is PC-specific.” - Gabe Newell

Around the Network

"There is no word on whether members of Team High Tech Crime go by code-names or wear special uniforms."

Hahahahahha, so they're super heroes I take it?

NYCbarbarian said:
cwbys21 said:

HA! man, 50,000 counts of anything and you are going away for life. Hell, 50,000 counts of littering could get you put away for life.

If they try to convict him of 50,000 counts they wouldn't be trying to throw the book at him otherwise he would be locked up until the year 4000.

weezy said:

rofl Wheeooo. that's why I missed seeing you on the boards so much....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I dunno about you guys but this is scary news as I've given my Credit card # to Valve's steam services multiple times for digital purchases.

Not to mention this is a pretty big burn in Valves reputation for security.
People should be alarmed.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

If I had bought games on Steam I would be alarmed, but as I haven't I can take a bit morel light hearted approach to it.