By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Firefox crashing when having an ign tab.

For some reason, everytime I'm on this site, and make a tab and go to ign firefox crashes. Does anybody have this problem? I'm using firefox 3 btw.

Around the Network

Nope, I haven't had any problems like this.

Weird, I've been hearing about a lot of problems people are having with FF3 on this site, yet it seems they are all personal problems and not widespread. I wonder what's up with that?

I just test it out and yes it did crash, I don't know why...

pichu_pichu said:
I just test it out and yes it did crash, I don't know why...

Yeah, I might go back to firefox 2 if they don't fix it in the next update.

Yes i'm having the same problem! I meant to make a thread about it lol

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

IGN hates firefox 3... confirmed?

Well I just went to ign.com and my browser is doing just fine. I know a lot of people who frequent the boards there and I haven't heard of any problems from them either. I wonder what's wrong for you guys?

works find for me too

I think this is actually a recent problem. This problem just popped up for me yesterday, and I've definitely been to IGN with Firefox 3....weird

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

It only happens if you have another tab open. Also this also only started to happen yesterday for me.