By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk yes or no

I just bought the MGS 4 bundle and finished the game.  I am throughly impressed with the PS 3 so far and I was wondering whether you guys would recommend warhawk.  I saw some of the reviews and it looks fun, but is the community big and do you guys still play it after almost a year.

Around the Network

yes, jsut warning, you will get owned badly at first. Find an empty server first and learn controls. or start your own passworded server and learn.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
yes, jsut warning, you will get owned badly at first. Find an empty server first and learn controls. or start your own passworded server and learn.

He can just make a local game, even test stuff out with someone else split screen.

Yes.

I personally didn't like it and gave it to a friend for his birthday. The aiming feels really wonky if you know what I mean. Play it safe and get CoD4.

Around the Network

i got pwned BADLY everytime I play, but I can't say it was not fun, man, what a game.

If you can get it for around 30 bucks, GET IT

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
LongLiveTheBeatles said:
I personally didn't like it and gave it to a friend for his birthday. The aiming feels really wonky if you know what I mean. Play it safe and get CoD4.

I have COD 4 on my 360 along with GTA 4.  I really just wanted MGS 4 really bad lol the idea of flying a warhawk around sounded really cool to me. 

I am just afraid of getting a mp only game and then having the community abandon it for something great this fall.  Nothing is worse than having no one to play with.

YES do it.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

FUNGAMESARECOOL said:
LongLiveTheBeatles said:

I have COD 4 on my 360 along with GTA 4.  I really just wanted MGS 4 really bad lol the idea of flying a warhawk around sounded really cool to me. 

I am just afraid of getting a mp only game and then having the community abandon it for something great this fall.  Nothing is worse than having no one to play with.

there is a bi-weekly clan here at VGChartz. I'd play with them all the time but I don't have a router and my modem is across the house. So I cant connect with my Ps3.

The community is huge, and it seems like it is always expanding. New maps and content make this game great.

What I I love the most though, is that it is so gorgeous graphically.
For example: when you are flying the warhawk around at dusk, the sunset is a bright orange, you do barrel rolls and flips to chase down your opponents in dogfights, just to be blown out of the sky.

It is hard to get too angry because watching your flaming debris in glorious hd , is so beautiful.

- but then again, uncharted is mind blowing too.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.