By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Nintendo Power's teaser referring Fire Emblem DS' Sword of Light?

yushire said:
So Im wrong about the crystal bearers then, Im wrong about Squeenix then. SORRY, but the only event that I knew of was E3, never seen any coverage on TGS then except for written articles about it.

Tokyo Gaming Show or TGS imo is going to be far bigger for the wii than E3. This is because that is where most of the japanese games are announced, and the wii is getting the japanese support more than the western support. Next year I expect E3 to be big for the wii though(if there is one).

Around the Network

I think the riddle in itself implies that it will be Kingdom Hearts 3

the problem is that the image doesn't quite make sense..

I'm pro KH3 on the Wii

but I don't believe this is it

they're just joking around

as for it being FE11

no way, that picture fails to show that it's FE11 and the riddle that came with it does not point towards FE at all

sc94597 said:

Because it is, Squeenix is loyal to SONY, they even said that they'll never make another new game  before FFXIII  hits the store.  The only  way KH3 can be on the Wii was to Nintendo buy the Kingdom Hearts  franchise from Disney and develop it themselves.  I knew I might eat crow but we never seen KH3 on E3  or even  in TGS this year or  even a year after this...

Um  square enix loyal to sony? That is why the wii and ds are one of their main developement platforms(their words). That is why DQIX is going to the ds? That is why star ocean and infinite undiscovery are going to the 360? Come on be releastic square enix is not loyal to anybody. Also but your statement about sadness being real before kh3 was announced for the wii doesn't make sense. It makes it sound like you think it won't ever come to the wii. Not that it won't be announced for a year or two.

Ha! Its so true nothing else you can say about the subject.

sc94597 said:
yushire said:
So Im wrong about the crystal bearers then, Im wrong about Squeenix then. SORRY, but the only event that I knew of was E3, never seen any coverage on TGS then except for written articles about it.

Tokyo Gaming Show or TGS imo is going to be far bigger for the wii than E3. This is because that is where most of the japanese games are announced, and the wii is getting the japanese support more than the western support. Next year I expect E3 to be big for the wii though(if there is one).

The problem with TGS was theres no coverage for it like on E3, we have to go to gaming websites to know whats going on there. Unlike on E3 that theres live feedcast on G4tv and free livestream on gamespot. If theres a conference on TGS similar to E3 then Im happy about TGS.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Well I agree it's a lot more likely to be FE on DS than KH3.

Still it and the rock look a little cartoonish... so I'm not sold on it being FE either.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
For the love of god!!! Do NOT let it be Mother 3.

well, that would have been great, being translated to america... or come to the VC like s&P

pichu_pichu said:
Valkyria00 said:

well, that would have been great, being translated to america... or come to the VC like s&P

Yeah, but somebody is already doing a  unofficial translation. It's almost done too.

We still discuss NP teasers?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I think it's a reference to Metal Gear Solid 3 for the Wii see?

that king is 'the boss'

and the heart is for snake....he has a big heart

and the 3...is obviously 3

and the sword..well...who gives a crap

/stupidity

I never thought about it...it could actually be FFIV DS...but wait...it's number 4...nvm

sc94597 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Valkyria00 said:

Yeah, but somebody is already doing a unofficial translation. It's almost done too.

You have to understand that the fan translators are only translating the game if Nintendo never bring Mother 3 to the US.  They don't want to decrease sales potential for the game.