By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Nintendo Power's teaser referring Fire Emblem DS' Sword of Light?

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:

So its Fire Emblem then, atleast we already expected it. Kingdom Hearts 3 is close to impossible, Legend of Zelda was more close than KH3 anyway.

Sorry for the people who expect this to be KH3 but it isnt. Sadness will be real first before KH3 will be announced on the Wii

Why is that?

Because it is, Squeenix is loyal to SONY, they even said that they'll never make another new game  before FFXIII  hits the store.  The only  way KH3 can be on the Wii was to Nintendo buy the Kingdom Hearts  franchise from Disney and develop it themselves.  I knew I might eat crow but we never seen KH3 on E3  or even  in TGS this year or  even a year after this...

Um  square enix loyal to sony? That is why the wii and ds are one of their main developement platforms(their words). That is why DQIX is going to the ds? That is why star ocean and infinite undiscovery are going to the 360? Come on be releastic square enix is not loyal to anybody. Also but your statement about sadness being real before kh3 was announced for the wii doesn't make sense. It makes it sound like you think it won't ever come to the wii. Not that it won't be announced for a year or two.

Around the Network

I never expect for kingdom hearts 3 than Sadness do right now anyway, I think this is my opinion but I never see any hint that KH3 will be on the Wii just like Sadness is real and its developed for the Wii.

Im more expecting on real games than wishful thinking. How long did KH fans wait to be on the Wii since the Wii launched anyway? How long did Wii owners wait for Squeenix to release a great game for the Wii anyway since DragonQuest swords? Even a port we never see any releases from Squeenix yet.

Im more expecting for TOS2 to be released in the states than expecting KH3 that will never be.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
I never expect for kingdom hearts 3 than Sadness do right now anyway, I think this is my opinion but I never see any hint that KH3 will be on the Wii just like Sadness is real and its developed for the Wii.

Im more expecting on real games than wishful thinking. How long did KH fans wait to be on the Wii since the Wii launched anyway? How long did Wii owners wait for Squeenix to release a great game for the Wii anyway since DragonQuest swords? Even a port we never see any releases from Squeenix yet.

Im more expecting for TOS2 to be released in the states than expecting KH3 that will never be.

What great game did they release for the ps3?

Final Fantasy XIII YEAH, its delayed but even with delays and even Squeenix knew about userbase theyre willing to release it on the PS3 anyway. See what dedication they have now?

Why even fund a game for a dying console anyway? Squeenix shouldnt waste money and resources and shift to another project like on the Wii and make FFXIII a vaporware, and announced it later for the Wii. Any news about Squeenix except for Chocobo's dungeon and a anime game?

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Square-Enix is loyal to the console where they could see making the most of profit. Every 3rd party think in the same way
Actually, for S-E it's loyal to DS, but i can't see them going just on 1 console, not this gen

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network
yushire said:

Final Fantasy XIII YEAH, its delayed but even with delays and even Squeenix knew about userbase theyre willing to release it on the PS3 anyway. See what dedication they have now?

Why even fund a game for a dying console anyway? Squeenix shouldnt waste money and resources and shift to another project like on the Wii and make FFXIII a vaporware, and announced it later for the Wii. Any news about Squeenix except for Chocobo's dungeon and a anime game?

Um FFCC:TCB. Here is a trailer if you want to see it.

ALso we don't know what games are in developement so wait until TGS or maybe even E3.

ZaP~ said:
Square-Enix is loyal to the console where they could see making the most of profit. Every 3rd party think in the same way
Actually, for S-E it's loyal to DS, but i can't see them going just on 1 console, not this gen
They should be, any 3rd parties knew that PS360 was a dying console, why even making games for these consoles we never knew. I think theyre still on denial because they already spent millions of dollars on their games they cant afford to lose. FFXIII was a supposed to be a launched announcement, more than 2 years theres still no announced date till next year, its because Squeenix wants the Ps3 userbase to grow. But the more months pass by, the more Ps3 userbase is shrinking and the Wii rising. Im not surprised Squeenix will delayed this title again after the supposed launch.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

sc94597 said:

Um FFCC:TCB. Here is a trailer if you want to see it.

ALso we don't know what games are in developement so wait until TGS or maybe even E3.

Im still in doubt but we will wait till E3 then. We never heard of Crystal Bearers since E3 06 but I could hope they give us more information about it.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

@Yushire I beleive that trailer was from TGS 07. Also they were talking about FFCC:TCB 4 months ago.

So Im wrong about the crystal bearers then, Im wrong about Squeenix then. SORRY, but the only event that I knew of was E3, never seen any coverage on TGS then except for written articles about it.

E3 2010- Tape runs out