By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Words or phrases that piss you off.

"Verry Niccce" - it was only funny when Borat said it.... the first time he said it

Around the Network
MrPennybags said:

"Literally," because its literatlly never used correctly.

Since we're on the subject of grammar:

1. Its when people should type it's.
  2. Alot.  Alot is not a word.
  3. u, 2, wut, or any other stupid abbreviation or AIM speak.

Forgot another word that pisses me off: drought.

Organic, as in organic apples vs regular apples. although "no-chemicals added apples" wouldn't sell to hot.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

"Hardcore Gamer" used by someone who only plays one (non casual) game or one game genre. Like people who only play FPSs or WOW.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Loose used instead of Lose. A)I lost -- therefore I lose and I am the loser. B)Pardon me, pal, do you have an loose change?

There, I said it.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

In reference to organic, I hate it when meat is referred to as organic.

Also, Mario, dunno why, just don't like him or the word 'Mario', don't ask me why, or to give you a reason, I just don't :S

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

"Dude"

BenKenobi88 said:
Cut the personal attacks fishamaphone.

Ah, they were supposed to be jokes, not attacks :-p

Sorry.

"pwned"

Can't believe no one said this yet. It just apsolutely pisses me off. I can't stand that word. The fucking word was founded by some 5 year old who mispelled owned. And then people use it like its cool. It's not cool. It's noobish and nerdy. I mean it was obviously created by error cause the o and p are right next to each other.

But I can't stand the word. Just terrible.