By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - There is less than 600 pc threads created.

weezy said:
ssj12 said:

they arent educated enough... this is why this site is imho basically 90% 3 year olds.

Whoa ssj!

Settle down dude. Don't lose any sleep/hair over this!

dont worry, I know i won. Just the amount of time I spent playing Pc games destroys most of the amount of time most people have ever played all their console games combined.

But dont worry,my friend Brian has palyed over 15,000 hours of mostly Counter Strike.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/fuzion530/

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
I don't know about a $500-700 PC lasting 5-6 years (no OS, memory or GPU upgrades in 5-6 years for a gaming machine is unrealistic), but I definitely have to refute the oft quoted argument that PC gaming is too expensive.

You don't have to build a PC capable of running everything on max settings at 3k+ pixel resolutions at 100+fps to enjoy it as a gaming platform. Far from it.

Console gaming becomes a LOT cheaper once a generation is a good 3 years + into the cycle when consoles tend to be below $200 and there is an abundance of "best hits" titles going for $20 or less, not to mention all the used games that can be bought for under $10.

However; the 7th gen of consoles isn't at that point yet.

you have to remember that graphical advances even on PC is slowing down. Crysis Warhead might look better then Crysis but not by much. The major thing that will change is physics now.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

ssj12 said:
Cracksmoke said:
That's because you cant get amazing exclusive games like Bioshock or gears of war on PC.

We have the best versions of those. Plus Crysis, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, StarCraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Sam and Max, The Movies, The Sims, AudioSurf, Gish, etc.

Final Fantasy 1-6, 8-10, 12-13, Every Super Mario ever made, every Zelda ever made, every Metroid ever made, Kingdom Hearts 1-2, Dragon Quest 1-9,Super Mario RPG, every Super Smash Brothers, Earthbound, every Mario Kart ever made, Ninja Gaiden 1-2,Wii fit, Metal Gear 4, and a countless other millions, I couldnt remember them all just called me and they are laughing.

;)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
ssj12 said:
Cracksmoke said:
That's because you cant get amazing exclusive games like Bioshock or gears of war on PC.

We have the best versions of those. Plus Crysis, World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, StarCraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Sam and Max, The Movies, The Sims, AudioSurf, Gish, etc.

Final Fantasy 1-6, 8-10, 12-13, Every Super Mario ever made, every Zelda ever made, every Metroid ever made, Kingdom Hearts 1-2, Dragon Quest 1-9,Super Mario RPG, every Super Smash Brothers, Earthbound, every Mario Kart ever made, Ninja Gaiden 1-2,Wii fit, Metal Gear 4, and a countless other millions, I couldnt remember them all just called me and they are laughing.

;)

Look at your own list above, then look at the PC exclusives 2008 thread. Compare all consoles vs PC. PC wins.

How does a ridiculous number of hours killed playing PC games by one person somehow dictate the perceived superiority of PC gaming? By that logic, WoW should be universally regarded as the "Best Video Game Of All Time" due to the billions of hours that have been killed playing it.

Seriously, if anyone on VGC really believes everyone should be PC gaming due to its vast superiority and that consoles are pointless, they are preaching to the wrong crowd on the wrong site.

Around the Network
greenmedic88 said:
How does a ridiculous number of hours killed playing PC games by one person somehow dictate the perceived superiority of PC gaming? By that logic, WoW should be universally regarded as the "Best Video Game Of All Time" due to the billions of hours that have been killed playing it.

Seriously, if anyone on VGC really believes everyone should be PC gaming due to its vast superiority and that consoles are pointless, they are preaching to the wrong crowd on the wrong site.

then tell people like you console fans to not argue against the truth.

well this doesnt prove anything,other then that there arent too many pc gamers in this site,pc gaming is not dead its alive and well

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ssj12 said:

then tell people like you console fans to not argue against the truth.

C'mon ssj settle down dude.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This is console centric site. You're not going to convince anyone to "see the light" and give up console gaming for a PC rig.

Weezy is probably about as nuts about console gaming as you are about PC gaming. Nobody is convincing anyone about anything in this regard.

brute said:
well this doesnt prove anything,other then that there arent too many pc gamers in this site,pc gaming is not dead its alive and well

That and the overwhelming probability that PC gamers are on PC centric gaming sites, of which there is no shortage of that are light years more suitable for the PC gaming market than VGC.