I'm in grievance. Why does no one care?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Soriku said:

The only mods online are naznatips and ssj right now. They don't post that much. They do work on other things.

Yea SSJ12 is usually on myspace or the PSN, not talking to me, because I am inferior.

mM
dtewi said:

why does noone care for what

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

dtewi said:

Why should we care?

mM

But your bans had to some extent a point leo-j .

Here is the page where my ban happens in my posting history.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/posts.php?f_page=25&id=1878

The only instance of trolling is at the bottom, and the ban happened a day later. It just seems completely unfair.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Soriku said:

The only mods online are naznatips and ssj right now. They don't post that much. They do work on other things.

Yea SSJ12 is usually on myspace or the PSN, not talking to me, because I am inferior.

I have a reason to message you on myspace????? i just added you because you requested it....

on the PSN.... umm wtf am i going to message.. you playing ____________? honestly that would be retarded.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

leo-j said:
Soriku said:

Maybe cause we are like kids and they are adults so they don't care what we think as long as we don't break the rules,so why bother coming to this thread and giving us explanations.

I'm still going to rant on and on and on and on until I get tired of trying to prove my point.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

ssj12 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:

I have a reason to message you on myspace????? i just added you because you requested it....

on the PSN.... umm wtf am i going to message.. you playing ____________? honestly that would be retarded.

Rofl

I sent you alot of messages on  the PSN and you completely ignore me, I dont even go on myspace XD

mM
dtewi said:
I'm still going to rant on and on and on and on until I get tired of trying to prove my point.

Banned users never become mods- ioi

mM