By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

FishyJoe no longer a mod?

^_^

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
FishyJoe no longer a mod?

^_^

I agree with ya...;(doesn't happen that much).

Well this sort of came as a surprise for me but I'm happy to help the site where I can, and I appreciate the support a lot of you have shown. Although....I'm kinda surprised that I haven't gotten any haters in here yet, I must be losing my touch =/

In all seriousness though, thanks for the support =)

PS - Stay on topic folks, don't make me pull this car over!

edit: That is so weird to see "Sqrl" in red...gonna have to get used to it.

To Each Man, Responsibility
supermario128 said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I'm still going to rant on and on and on and on until I get tired of trying to prove my point.

Banned users never become mods- ioi

Are you sure about that?

IDK, but if it is, that sucks, because I only got banned once for a couple of hours until I got it reversed... I don't necessarily want to be a mod, but I just think that not having that possibility is not cool.

L.C.E.C. said:
supermario128 said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:
I'm still going to rant on and on and on and on until I get tired of trying to prove my point.

Are you sure about that?

IDK, but if it is, that sucks, because I only got banned once for a couple of hours until I got it reversed... I don't necessarily want to be a mod, but I just think that not having that possibility is not cool.

Just an FYI, I too had a ban that was quickly reversed so if you remain a good poster it is possible =)

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Congrats Benga and Sqrl, I know this site will benefit from your greatness.

And I'm sorry that Fishy relinquished his modness, he was a great contributer to the site (and will continue to be, regardless of position).

*continues dreaming sweet dreams about one day becoming a mod* Ah yeah, that's the stuff.

Sqrl said:
L.C.E.C. said:
supermario128 said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

Are you sure about that?

Just an FYI, I too had a ban that was quickly reversed so if you remain a good poster it is possible =)

I truly believe you will be a great mod, congrats/

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
MontanaHatchet said:
Honestly, Sqrl and BengaBenga are outstanding users and contributors, and I'm not surprised in the slightest to see them take the spot. I'm not quite sure why FishyJoe was demoted, as he was a constant hard worker in the moderator team. Maybe he just got tired of it all. And as for Roadkillers, he barely ever logged on or did anything.

Welcome to the team fellows, and do us proud.

I have had a few messages from Fishy, he wasn't exactly happy about being de-modded. He didn't know about it until after it happened.

I don't really know why he was demoted, and either does he. Something to do with the style of his modding, or too many complaining about him. Maybe people like DMeisterJ :P

I personally think its a bit unfair - he has been a really hard worked on this site for years, and definitely made VG a better place. Its more that it happened so suddenly, with no warning or anything.

Ah well - life goes on...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

well congratz,since i forgot to say it earlier

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

shams said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Honestly, Sqrl and BengaBenga are outstanding users and contributors, and I'm not surprised in the slightest to see them take the spot. I'm not quite sure why FishyJoe was demoted, as he was a constant hard worker in the moderator team. Maybe he just got tired of it all. And as for Roadkillers, he barely ever logged on or did anything.

Welcome to the team fellows, and do us proud.

I have had a few messages from Fishy, he wasn't exactly happy about being de-modded. He didn't know about it until after it happened.

I don't really know why he was demoted, and either does he. Something to do with the style of his modding, or too many complaining about him. Maybe people like DMeisterJ :P

I personally think its a bit unfair - he has been a really hard worked on this site for years, and definitely made VG a better place. Its more that it happened so suddenly, with no warning or anything.

Ah well - life goes on...

this gets interesting.

I'm looking into his post history.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)