Exactly. The 360 will be back on top.

Uh....what?

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
MikeB said:

I think there are bundle shortages. If so, I think this plays a major factor, I think the Wii at this point should still outsell the PS3 though during the next couple of months years even with enough bundles/80 GB PS3s.

Are you going to say something or are you just going to spam?

the meaning is clear lol.

NNN2004 said:
PooperScooper said:
Neos said:
MikeB said:

I think there are bundle shortages. If so, I think this plays a major factor, I think the Wii at this point should still outsell the PS3 though during the next couple of months years even with enough bundles/80 GB PS3s.

Are you going to say something or are you just going to spam?

the meaning is clear lol.

Exactly, I'm not gonna go up against MikeB and say something, i'm not stupid. Quite useless to do that since he wouldn't listen anyways.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It's normal that PS3 sales go back to normal. MGS isn't Playstation brand's biggest game. It used to be GTA that pushed PS2 sales through the roof and sustained for a while, but this time around, Sony thought they didn't need GTA (arrogance and false promises for potential) so they give up the exclusive deals and the damage has been done. GTA didn't push console sales for either since most people who wanted GTA has either console. And the big winner is MS in terms of GTA software.

the delays for PS3 games make it even worse for sony see what happend to alone in the dark ? all this negative news make me away from PS3.

Around the Network

I'm not sure if the drop was due to Bundle shortages. We'll have to wait and see if next week's numbers go up to find out.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

NNN2004 said:
the delays for PS3 games make it even worse for sony see what happend to alone in the dark ? all this negative news make me away from PS3.

Thanks for reminding me! I have to pick up the Wii version of Alone in The Dark next week! =)

Back to OP - Yeah its not a good sign as the 2 big games, MGS4 and the next FF (13?) are supposed to be the big saving grace for the PS3. A news report recently said that Sony has thus far lost over 3 billion dollars from their gaming division. If MGS4 and GTA4 couldn't sustain high sales for the PS3, all the other games before FF aren't going to help (socom, kz2, lbp, etc)

The problem is, that the PS3 lineup isn't strong enough to justify its price, especially when competition has at least just as good lineup and cheaper price. So in order to keep sales high, PS3 needs high-profile exclusives continously or drop in price a lot (prefferebly both).

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Hey in Japan it's still double.

It's also funny how those same people who claimed BC wasn't important are now claiming it's SUPER important.

Also the same people complaining shortage issues making fun of and in some cases still bringing up the 360 shortage issue.