By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - It's Official Diablo 3 announced

OMGOMGOMGOMFSOMSKSKFS:FLKSDFKASJBA:KRAKNFNSDF:LSDJKBSDGKSJD

Ualuealuealue!

Ok.

This is the best news evar! One query though, in the gameplay video of the Witch Doctor.. He seems to have picked up some of the Curses side of the Necromancer. So I'm curious as to what they'll do with my favourite class.

Around the Network

Holy crap my sphincter just got tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diablo 3 here I come!

YES!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!

I'm sooooo happy with Blizzard right now! Starcraft II and Diablo III as the upcoming projects you can't get much better than that!

Now, if they could announce a releasse date for Starcraft II or at least an open beta I'd be in heaven.

Signature goes here!

Cant Wait, we get ROTLK, Star Craft 2, and now Diablo III, all in the next year and a half. Goodbye banking account lol.

Around the Network

Blizzard is really outdoing themselves this generation! The gameplay of the Barbarian and Witch Doctor look awesome and addictive.

Frodaddyg said:
celine said:
NiKKoM said:
Will there be a Mac version?? Blizzard has always supported the Mac..

This. I hope there will be a Mac version.

Blizard's always been very good about supporting the Mac. I'd imagine this would be no exception.

Seeing as how they have a "mac" version of their downloader for the videos, and given their history of releasing games for mac, I'd say it's a good possibility.

OT:

*PANTS A SPLODE*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Holy crap, goodbye life, hello Diablo 3.

This really made my day. You will never see me gushing on these forums over game announcements. Except... I still play Diablo 2 today, eight years after the release of the game. And D3 looks like it's going to bring back all of the best stuff from the last game, without screwing it up (as I've been dreading for years on end). Third person view, fast-paced combat, easy interface, co-opt play, NOT AN MMO - sheer awesomeness!

Slimebeast is right in one sense: Diablo is a fairly mindless dungeon crawler. But that's missing the point: that's exactly why it's so much fun! Everyone can play Diablo, you don't have to think that much to have a good time. And there are many, many ways to make the game more challenging if desired. Ever trying playing some Hardcore variants? Try reading this tale from D2, if you don't think that Diablo has plenty of opportunities for truly amazing journeys:

http://sirian.warpcore.org/diablo2/ember.html

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

rendo said:
Bah, so sounds like sometime next year. Maybe a September 9th 2009? 9/9/9 flip it up? :o

I am going to guess you haven't waited for any other Blizzard games to release. Late 2010 is an optimistic projection of when the game will be released.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229