By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - It's Official Diablo 3 announced

shio said:
PDF said:
@everyone who comented on my post

Yes I understand that Blizzard isnt about graphics, I even acknowledged that this is actually a good thing in my post. So more people will be able to play it.

I kind of like this because it will allow me to be able to get starcraft 2 without having to get a new comp.

Once again my dissapointment is mostly because I am not a huge fan of the diablo games. Not that I have ever really given them a fair chance. I have only played them at friends houses. There was just so much they could of done with diablo but let the fans have there game. Thats what I would want if a game i love alot was coming out with another game.

I hope some spin off of the diable franchise will be made but knowing blizzard if that ever does happen it will be in a long long time.

So what could they have done more with Diablo? Diablo II is still praised as the best Action/RPG ever. Have you seen some of the changes made for Diablo III? They're amazing, and will improve the gameplay and pacing even more.

By the way, Diablo Battlechest is at 12nd place at Amazon's Videogame bestsellers, just above Mario Galaxy and MGS4.

Damn, I feel like buying the Diablo Battlechest now! Even though I already have the Diablo 2 Collector's Edition( http://www.mobygames.com/game/diablo-ii-collectors-edition ) that I bought at release! and the LOD expansion pack, haha.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
PDF said:
windbane said:
PDF: why would you worry about the quality of a Blizzard game?

Im not worried about the quality of the game at all.  I think your missing my point if you thought thats what I was kind of dissapointed in.  I thought diablo may go into a different direction.  I thought it may lose the top down strategy game view and get more into the action more.  Not so much a a point a click but that is just me.  I realize that this isnt what fans of the game want.  They want the same old diablo which is why I differ.   That is all.   Difference on opinion nothing more.

Ah, fair enough. I like the play-style because it's unique now. There aren't many games with this view anymore; they are all going to first-person and third-person over-the-shoulder. I expect them to improve everything in the game, of course, so we'll see how it turns out.

PDF said:
@everyone who comented on my post

Yes I understand that Blizzard isnt about graphics, I even acknowledged that this is actually a good thing in my post. So more people will be able to play it.

I kind of like this because it will allow me to be able to get starcraft 2 without having to get a new comp.

Once again my dissapointment is mostly because I am not a huge fan of the diablo games. Not that I have ever really given them a fair chance. I have only played them at friends houses. There was just so much they could of done with diablo but let the fans have there game. Thats what I would want if a game i love alot was coming out with another game.

I hope some spin off of the diable franchise will be made but knowing blizzard if that ever does happen it will be in a long long time.

You complaining because the sequel is keeping the same gameplay style as the original? Seriously? This is the most ludicrous complaint ever. It is complainng just to have something to say. I am so disapointed in MGS4. I was hoping it wouldn't be a stealth shooter. Maybe next time.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Its too bad we dont track gaming video card sales or at least ones that are representative of gaming PC's about the same level as current consoles. I think those sales would be very interesting to have along side gaming consoles and I think console fanbois will feel very small if they were tracked. But yea with D3 and SC2 coming... anyone who says PC's are dying should eat their hearts out when the sales numbers are printed. They will be higher than most anything on a console. Hell Korea alone will probably have 10 million SC sales by themselves never mind D3. SC is an official religion over there for the most part.