By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who liked Mario Party DS?

I honestly liked it.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
MANUELF said:
My brother see the video in Nintendo Channel and since that moment he want it

If he REALLY want it, tell him to wait for a price drop.. it is fun, but ain't worth $35.

You know the games here are more expensive than $35.

Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:
^ I wouldn't have bought it at 35$ I would have waited for a price drop...

Yeah i know, but i just buy games when i go to USA because the games here in Mexico are more expensive, so i prefer to wait in order to buy more games.

I've been told they cost around $45 Im mexico, yeah, I guess it's better paying 35$ than 45$

don't you have a gamespot for buying used games?

pichu_pichu said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:

Yeah i know, but i just buy games when i go to USA because the games here in Mexico are more expensive, so i prefer to wait in order to buy more games.

I've been told they cost around $45 Im mexico, yeah, I guess it's better paying 35$ than 45$

I wish they costed around $45, $45 are the old DS games, the new ones cost around $50-55. the new Wii games like SSBB and MK cost around $85. I'm not sure but i think there any gamestops here in mexico, so we don't a lot of options :/

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

MANUELF said:
Falcon095 said:
MANUELF said:
My brother see the video in Nintendo Channel and since that moment he want it

If he REALLY want it, tell him to wait for a price drop.. it is fun, but ain't worth $35.

You know the games here are more expensive than $35.

Yeah i know, unfortunately the games here are pretty expensive.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:

I wish they costed around $45, $45 are the old DS games, the new ones cost around $50-55. the new Wii games like SSBB and MK cost around $85. I'm not sure but i think there any gamestops here in mexico, so we don't a lot of options :/

In Mazatlan a DS game is between 400 and 550 pesos and a Wii game between 450(No More Heroes) and 1600(Wii Fit) pesos.

it was fun!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

MANUELF said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:

In Mazatlan a DS game is between 400 and 550 pesos and a Wii game between 450(No More Heroes) and 1600(Wii Fit) pesos.

What? No More Heros 450 pesos? if i see it i'll buy it, when Brawl launched it was 890 pesos wich is like 85 dollars, when i asked for Guitar Hero III first it was 1400 pesos then they raised the price to 1600 pesos.

Falcon095 said:
MANUELF said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:
Falcon095 said:
pichu_pichu said:

What? No More Heros 450 pesos? if i see it i'll buy it, when Brawl launched it was 890 pesos wich is like 85 dollars, when i asked for Guitar Hero III first it was 1400 pesos then they raised the price to 1600 pesos.

Remember Culiacan is one of the most expensive cities in México and Mazatlan not, and SSBB cost me 750.

don't want it.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721