By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - how many xbox 360s will get sold this year

With aggressive pricing and advertising of said pricing, I think they have a shot at 28.5 (maybe slightly more, depending on E3 announcements).

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Look at my signature it explains everything

The Wii is about to wipe your butt with your own predictions.

So I wouldn't take the other ones seriously.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
leo-j said:

PREDICTION: (6/24/08) "LBP will sell 1 million copies at the least in its first month, and sell more than 3 million copies LTD"

PREDICTION:(6/24/08) "PS3 will outsell the XBOX 360 LTD no later than 12/30/08"

End of 2008 predictions(started december 18th 2007)

wii- 29-33 million

ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)

Xbox 360-22-26million

...................................................................................................

Posted for prosperity.

You see...if you look at my signature you can read why Leo-J believes that his Wii predictions are accurate and the rest of us are just Koolaid drinking John Lucas followers.

Don't you understand....the Wii as at market saturation....it's done selling.

Also...Leo-J, you might want to allow yourself that extra day in December for the PS3 to overtake the 360 in LTD.  I think you're gonna need it.

A few million is my best guess...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

ALOT!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

10 million

27 mln at the end of the year

Squilliam said:
leo-j said:

It was made in december, and Im sticking to it.

mM

Only 1 more than the PS3.

Tease.

12mil

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur