By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Edge: Ninja Gaiden II walks all over DMC 4 and God of War

Ninja Gaiden????? what is that, is it something somebody made up, anyway God Of War stomps all over that junk, i wonder how much of Bill Gates's "charity" money went to pay them to say that.

Around the Network
TaterTurds said:
Ninja Gaiden????? what is that, is it something somebody made up, anyway God Of War stomps all over that junk, i wonder how much of Bill Gates's "charity" money went to pay them to say that.

....I really hope you mean Ninja Gaiden2 or you are wrong...

Former something....

walk all over what? DMC4 outsold NG2 first week by over 200k

jerseyboy609 said:
walk all over what? DMC4 outsold NG2 first week by over 200k

They are not talking about sales, obviously.

Strategyking92 said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

lets analyze that for a sec.

:

1. PS exclusive

2. Multiplatform

3. 360 exclusive...

hmm, bias?

lol, i smell a sony fanboy..  (play beyond)?

Around the Network

Yeah, I can't agree with this one. I actually prefer God of War & DMC over Ninja Gaiden...and I do own all of them. But this simply just isn't true.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Euphoria14 said:
weezy said:
hunter_alien said:
JBoogie said:
gow>dmc>ng

FTW !!! I totally agree on that one :D

so you guys like easy games where you only have to press 1 button to beat the whole game. Check.

Nah, we like games that actually require you to think of what to do other than how fast to mash that attack button.

We aren't all here saying Ninja Gaiden sucks, but you are clearly doing that with games other people enjoy.

So you must love NG2 since mashing the attack buton will get you killed quickly and often!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

NG is obviously the faster game. This style of game is not really one I enjoy a lot, I can usually stand to play about 30 minutes to an hour at most and then I have to give it a break for a day.

Personally I don't have a preference for either god of war or ninja gaiden, I thought both were ok, but occasionally NG would give me a headache just because of the speed and effects. My eyes are not what they used to be dammit, so the much slower pace of action can be a nice change. Ninja Gaiden definitely wins in sheer craziness and badassery.

DMC is worse than NG and gow

comparing ninja gaiden 2 and devil may cry 4 with a last gen game as this article does ,just shows how awesome god of war was/is.

Here, I will add to the post count for this thread.