By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Hype from Nintendo Power

You guys keep ignoring those who say it is Kh 365/2. It most likely is.

Around the Network

It's probably gonna be a disappointment. If its an RPG for the Wii regardless of what the heck it is, then that'll be a good thing. I actually hope it's not KH3 as KH2 really wasn't a true RPG in the first place.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

It looks like Link's Master sword though. :)

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

muslimer13 said:
I dont know it could be KH3 because who says "fit for a king" or "Its got a lot of heart" inless they are hinting. Last time it was a huge dissopointement though. What does Mother 3 have anything to do with it!??!?

It says just kidding for both.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Whatever it is it will problably be a dissapointment like last time.

castlevania for DS....

Would be another thing if it was for the Wii.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I bet it's Little King's Story :(

OH SHI-! I KNEW I've seen that sword before! OMG thats the same sword as in the cover Legend of Zelda 2 adventures of link! :D

SEE?

http://www.gamespot.com/nes/adventure/legendofzelda/view_image.html?id=OY4B4kxw7hiY4hHn&cat=21

Or Im wrong :(

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Its a Kingdom Heart Fighting game....

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

@bruno: nice avatar and sig, goemon ftw. i loved the snes game

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Well it's probably not zelda because nintendo would want to announce that at E3.