By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A girl asked me to sleep over tommorow night

Moongoddess256 said:
Wait wait, so if a girl invites a guy to stay over at her place it means she wants action? Like, is co-ed sleepovers a no-no unless booty is wanted?

I mean, I just slept over with 2 guys not too long ago. Nothing sexual happened.

Well I've slept over at girls' places several times without sex, but that doesn't mean that's not what they wanted from me.

Around the Network

I like the possibility of the a threesome lol, u nvr know with some chicks

you know all you have to do is find a group of bi slutty chicks and a threesome really isn't that hard to get. I have a group of friends who used to team up on guys all the time. And from that I know a lot of guys get too nervous to even do it.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
you know all you have to do is find a group of bi slutty chicks and a threesome really isn't that hard to get. I have a group of friends who used to team up on guys all the time. And from that I know a lot of guys get too nervous to even do it.

PM me some phone numbers.  I'll travel anywhere.  And don't tell my wife.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Moongoddess256 said:

PM me some phone numbers.  I'll travel anywhere.  And don't tell my wife.

Uh... i would have asked for the pics first.

Around the Network

This thread is EPIC!!
But on topic: Decide for yourself... but if you're already hesitating and asking us what to do... you know the answer..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This thread is the best thread ever.
Go for it :D.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

i'm done

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

lol you asked this question in the wrong site,ever heard of yahoo answers?Anyways I guess is better here since I know mostly everybody and it is cool to see what they reply.

hey how did it go, oh nevermind.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721