By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A girl asked me to sleep over tommorow night

One word Benjamin: "Plastics."

Around the Network

Wait wait, so if a girl invites a guy to stay over at her place it means she wants action? Like, is co-ed sleepovers a no-no unless booty is wanted?

I mean, I just slept over with 2 guys not too long ago. Nothing sexual happened.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

I prefer really cute faces than hot bodies, so if the girl has a beautiful face then go for it...

Moongoddess256 said:
Wait wait, so if a girl invites a guy to stay over at her place it means she wants action? Like, is co-ed sleepovers a no-no unless booty is wanted?

I mean, I just slept over with 2 guys not too long ago. Nothing sexual happened.

you just werent awake.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

give her the best 30 seconds of her life and then, get the fuck out.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

hahah

tits or GTFO

ya go for it.

Moongoddess256 said:

Well I've slept over at girls' places several times without sex, but that doesn't mean that's not what they wanted from me.

I like the possibility of the a threesome lol, u nvr know with some chicks

you know all you have to do is find a group of bi slutty chicks and a threesome really isn't that hard to get. I have a group of friends who used to team up on guys all the time. And from that I know a lot of guys get too nervous to even do it.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan