By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - A girl asked me to sleep over tommorow night

Avalach21 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You should just get her really drunk and tell her how you've posted over 600 times on a web site where you discuss sales trends of the video game industry.

hahahahaha

and even made a thread dedicated to her...

and byoc.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
You should just get her really drunk and tell her how you've posted over 600 times on a web site where you discuss sales trends of the video game industry.

That will kill the mood lolz

obieslut said:
I find it strange how people post stuff like this lol

If she hot go for it, if she isnt hot, then throw her to the wolves

Every hole's a goal, dude. And face down ass up they all look very similar anyway.

@Avalanch
Just make sure you wash your fingers after the movie.

Seriously, if you even have to ask, I would say no

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Congratulations you accomplished something I never could...A girl never asked to stay a nicht at her place (but that is maybe because they always wanted to sleep at my place where there are no annoying parents).

Around the Network
obieslut said:
I find it strange how people post stuff like this lol

If she hot go for it, if she isnt hot, then throw her to the wolves

If she's not hot, get really drunk and then go, just make sure you leave early.

Tell her to make you a sandwich when your done.

I would probably say not to do it. If you are wanting to date another girl, this will only lead to trouble for you. If you are looking to get in, get out, get on your way... you need to stay home. Don't mess around with more than one girl at a time. Even messing around with one girl... that should only be done after you *gasp* GET MARRIED!

Are you really expecting to get any useful advice here?

At 19, I'd never given this a second thought. Go to the movie, then go get some action.

I say do it. It's not cheating if you aren't engaged. Thats what a wise teacher told our class once.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.