By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What a new user has to say about sony...

Well I have actually been reading vgchartz for about 5 months now and I have never posted cause I really just dont care too but now I have seen enough and I must put this out there.

I see a TON of fanboys who just love to diss the ps3 and I would say 90% of the time they have NO IDEA what they are talking about so lets compare this from a person who has owned almost EVERY single system since the 8 bit nintendo. Here is a small yet significant list of why the ps3 is a VERY good system.

-It is BOTH a game system and a high def movie player all for the price of buying just 1 any other way.

-It has online play that hardly ever gets laggy and lets you do more then just play games online... music/movies/videos/demos/games and all for free! "obviously not if u buy a game or movie" Also 4 people can all download off of 1 purchase wich is tight for the obvious reason that if the game is $20 you and your friends only have to pay $5 for a good game.

-Bluetooth technology seems to be a feature in a lot of new stuff wich is obviously compatiable with the ps3

-It has less then a 1% chance of hardware failure. 

-Lots of good games and some are exclusives including some very good future exclusives.

-Besides the HDMI cable the system COMES with everything u want/need to play the right way so that sony doesnt have to nickel and dime u to death "ie Wireless/hard drive/etc..."

I could continue with this list for quite a while longer but I am getting tired of typing so lets ALL please just face the FACTS and leave it at this... the ps3 WILL eventually beat the 360 and by quite a bit. A lot of people still say thats a failure if its not a total domination but that is honestly retarded cause any person with an IQ of atleast 10 can tell u that winning by 1 or by 100,000,000 is still a WIN. Will the ps3 loose to the wii? who knows, its to early to say but I do know that they are both going to give each other a run for there money. Also to say that the wii and ps3 are not in competition is just dumb, they are both game systems and new so yes they are in compitition and I think its kinda cool cause this is the first real competition sony has had in about 8-9 years. Maybe that fact will cause sony to take some drastic measures to try and beat nintendo wich could turn into some cool technology/games for ps3 owners.

So please just be happy with the system that u bought and dont go around making stuff up and trying to start fights with other gamers who chose a system other then yours. You are doing the job of that company for free and in all since u have become a tool for doing so...

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Around the Network

err every 360 sold is a WIN for microsoft....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

welcome to vgchartz, big article i'll read it later

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

you should join the sony defense force!

11ht11 said:

1. that joke is funny... quite retarded actually

2. the SDF is ran by 360 fanboys...

Around the Network

Lol no thx, like I said I have owned almost all the systems since NES and I like them all "except for the sega 32x, returned it like 2 weeks after I got it" iam not a fanboy, I just see sony getting pumbled by people who have no idea what they are talking about so I felt the need to say something.

My PSN Name is:  EvilChronos    add me if u want :)

END OF GENERATION PREDICTIONS  "9-21-08"

PS3=130M     360=90M     Wii=120M     DS=130M     PSP=70M

Other Prediction: The PS3 will overtake the 360 XMAS of 09  "9-21-08"

Welcome to vgchartz.

Does anyone see the irony in his story? Or is it just me?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

PooperScooper said:
11ht11 said:

thats the joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and your post are retarded!!!!!!!!!!!

PooperScooper said:
11ht11 said:

care^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.