By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Castlevania Judgement for Wii... and it's a fighter?!

lightbleeder said:
Wait a minute, first Wii gets a hack n' slash version of Soulcalibur, then it gets a fighting version of Castlevania?? WTF?? What's coming next??? A kart racing version of Resident Evil??

Do want!

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
lightbleeder said:
Wait a minute, first Wii gets a hack n' slash version of Soulcalibur, then it gets a fighting version of Castlevania?? WTF?? What's coming next??? A kart racing version of Resident Evil??

Do want!

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ctk495 said:
I see no one reply to my post anyways the truth hurt nintendo fans. I am sorry for you,you should go and burn the offices of konami and demand a platform game.

No one responded because your post was full of douchery. TRUTH HURTZ DONT IT HUR HUR!11

Chew on that.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

wow! First an 8bit Mega Man, now a Castlevania fighter? Is the Earth still spinning clock-wise?

3D castlevanias always sucked.(N64/PS2)
In this case I'm interested in knowing how they think to use wiimote to attack/defend and how much interaction with enviroment there is in the game.
I think that Namco's old Outfoxies could be muse for a very original fighting game ( a genre that is slowly dying ).

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

I'm down Konami's track record with me and fighters is cool
TMNT: TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS FOR SNES was a CLASSIC

www.talkxbox.com - It is what it is!

Stats87 said:

NiKKoM said:
Wake me up when this nightmare is over...

only if you wake me up before i go-go

LOL..didn't see that one coming.. Wham! In my face!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

celine said:
In this case I'm interested in knowing how they think to use wiimote to attack/defend and how much interaction with enviroment there is in the game.
I think that Namco's old Outfoxies could be muse for a very original fighting game ( a genre that is slowly dying ).

Whoa, whoa: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness did *not* suck.

That is all.

Soriku said:
Valkyria00 said:
Daileon said:
I think this will turn out to be crap. DAMN. How can Konami not learn from Capcom/Megaman and make a 2D platform =(
They said in a recent interview that theyre done with 2D and want to go complety 3D from here on out with the rest of thier games.I think it was on IGN Im dont remember.

Link?

Either way, why not making an adventuring/platforming 3D Castlevania, not some fighter garbage?

They did, they sucked.

For the ones that are whining for a 2D CV well there is OoC, so why whining ( because thiz iz the Intarnetz )

Maybe Nintendo really keep out big third-party announcement until (near) E3 ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

exindguy said:
celine said:

Whoa, whoa: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness did *not* suck.

That is all.

Well some of those 3D CV were average/good.

What I mean is that the serie, like many others famous in the past (ie: Megaman), never make the jump to a convincing 3D gameplay with effort that resemble the high of their 2D counterparts.