By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Marvelous to announce more Wii, DS localized titles soon

Soriku said:

I <3 Marvelous. Give us a release date on Oboro Muramasa Youtoden now!

Quoting this for agreement. Even if OMY is just Odin Sphere sans horrid framerate, I'll still buy it. And probably play it to death.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Soriku said:

I <3 Marvelous. Give us a release date on Oboro Muramasa Youtoden now!

Quoting this for agreement. Even if OMY is just Odin Sphere sans horrid framerate, I'll still buy it. And probably play it to death.

QFT

I can't wait until some of their games are released here. They are probably my favorite 3rd party developer who is supporting the wii.

lol, we love Marvelous!!

*we hate Ubisoft!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Leni said:
lol, we love Marvelous!!

*we hate Ubisoft!!

Yeah that could be the wii fan motto. But instead of we it will be wii.

Around the Network

Localize Arc Rise Fantasia plz.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I think people's fears about Marvelous not localizing these games are probably unnecessary. They've been adamant all year about heavy publishing of their games in North America. I'm sure they are going to localize almost everything they have in development, with the possible exception of the Legend of the River King franchise.

good,this is awesome

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

good this is great news....by the way does anyone know when king story is releasing in north america?

I will be await announcement related to Arc Rise Fantasia and Oboro Muramasa Youtoden.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"