By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman 9 confirmed for WiiWare

w00t.

Around the Network

that would be great if it went back to the x style of being able to power up your suit

Awesome wii support seems to come at the end of every month. I just noticed that. I should get more familiar with the megaman series though.

Also In the thread people said they found scans, and that its 8-bit. I wanna see, but I can't find them.

Looks like I may soon own my first VC/Wiiware title.

Around the Network

yeah some know where the scans are located . Google shows no results.

Looks like Capcom ran out of good robot master names five games ago.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Also In the thread people said they found scans, and that its 8-bit. I wanna see, but I can't find them.

That's because they can't post scans on NeoGAF (some copyright infringement or something? Not sure. Or piracy? Meh.).

No I did a google search, and checked like 8 pages.

Mise said:
Looks like Capcom ran out of good robot master names five games ago.

Yes, because Wood Man is so much better than Tornado Man.

Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
sc94597 said:

That's because they can't post scans on NeoGAF (some copyright infringement or something? Not sure. Or piracy? Meh.).

No I did a google search, and checked like 8 pages.

They're probably not up...yet. NeoGAF seems to get stuff early...

People in that neogaf thread said they found them.