By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The super smash bros. brawl european friendcode thread

sure random factor gets lower in 10 stock matches but then (for me) the factor boredom for using the same character and stage rises. For me even 3 lifes is too much, if you noticed yesterday sometimes i took you 2 lifes and you always caught me up. Maybe is just me relaxing or start to be predictable.

as for tournaments, the smashboards must have some (there are so many kinds).

@xcot, is there an american league here? (all i see is an official super smash bros thread, is not a league)

we have 3 now to participate in a league... anyone want to go ahead with it?

Around the Network

Well I'll be happy to do no-item matches if that's what everyone wants.

I've just remembered another thing that I've been wanting to complain about for well over a year: who else was really annoyed that the changed the gamecube controls so that shielding can only be done using the digital-click-overide on the L and R buttons? It still bothers me to this day!

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

There was a pro tourny with items once (i keep up with them, genesis is gonna own!!! and even europeans are flying over to rep us) at 2k8. If you guys know ken (former king of smash but retired) he has matches up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmzvwubtlD4

As for league, i'd like to. I kinda do the one on allisbrawl.com but i don't take that one too serious.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

I don't know what you mean :/
You should ask that kind of questions in the official SSBB thread. Here we exchange friend codes and stuff related to online matches...

Oooh, I'd like to play some as well. (JUG, I forgot to add you, coz I was working when I read that msg) I'm working though, so I won't be home till around 4. I'll add you guys later on and write something on your walls.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

nuni have you added me yet?

Twilightman on Gametrailers

xcot said:
nuni have you added me yet?

yes, but we never were online at the same time so it say waiting confirmation.

btw  I wont play wii in the next 8 days (vacations FTW) but keep my FC people cause when i have it i play frequently.

I was on a lot a few days ago but probably won't be on much for the next week because I'm moving - please don't remove me anyone!

Just a notice to anyone who wants to play tomorrow (Wednesday 22nd July), I've got a friend round and we'll be on Smash Bros a lot of the day. We're intermediate and like items (so that should put off most people on this forum!!). Anyone who thinks they might be up for some games who hasn't added me is welcome to do so., just send me a message.

Ok I'm on again now for a fair bit of today, so if you want to brawl then I'll be there with one of my mates from home.