By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The super smash bros. brawl european friendcode thread

any1 wnna play now?

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Around the Network

hey Im kinda of new here and i need online brawl friends

Hey people, I haven't been playing Brawl for ages, I used to use a Freeloader, but after the infamous 3.3 system update I couldn't anymore. Well anyway, I just got the PAL version, but my new Friends list is empty and I'm itching for some Smash-goodness. :p
My Friendcode's in my sig, so if anyone wants to add me, please do! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I'm still playing this from time to time. Its pretty hard to find European players though. If anyone wants to play; 1719-6387-2778 heres my FC. Just pm me or post a wall and we can play ^^

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

My code is in my Sig, message me and add me. I'll probably get round to adding everyone in this thread soon.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

0516 8724 8626

though i'm mostly on GT and AiB for brawl

Twilightman on Gametrailers

anyone wants to play?

i've added xcot and JUG, please add me

2965 4837 1138

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Shall we arrange a Euro-brawl sometime this week? I've never set up a "friends brawl", so mostly I just want to try it out.

I'm looking at Dark_gh0st_b0y, Xcot and tuoyo to make the numbers up on this one. Anyone else who wants to join in can. What time is good for everyone?

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

^A year ago that would be great, now i don't know if you can get a much people to play with( with the launching of other games). But someone (not me but possibly you) can set a weekly league in where people join if they want. To get an idea check the leagues in the online section and contact BengaBenga, naznatips or DKII to create one

I still play every week mostly between 22h and 00h (uk/portuguese time).

do you want to try it today?

i thought this thread got locked since the Official super smash bros. Brawl thread was so big anyways guys shall i still update the list or just leave it as it is?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!