By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The super smash bros. brawl european friendcode thread

koopatrooper said:
i thought this thread got locked since the Official super smash bros. Brawl thread was so big anyways guys shall i still update the list or just leave it as it is?

the thing is that the Official super smash bros. brawl thread is full of americans... we want to play with europeans.

If JUG (or someone else) wants to create an european league we wont need it and you can leave as it is. Or if you want to create the league it could be in this topic.

I for example have my list almost full and i erased everyone from this site but i can still add some people who wants to play in a weekly league.

Around the Network

I'd like the list updated personally - the official thread is so big it's intimidating and I get the impression most people are Americans playing in a different time zone. A regular session for those who play in Europe would be great. I don't care if Smash came out a year ago, I love the game and I'm sure I can find at least a handful of others who are the same. I'll try and go online at about 23 o'clock tonight just in case anyone's on, but I might not be able to.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I've got to know if you're gonna remain active whoever adds me because i have a full list and i have to keep deleting people.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

I'm going online now for a bit.

me too... I have added you JUG (and xcot).
let me open the room, someone else might join us

Around the Network

Why don't people like playing Brawl with items? Items rule!

^because they make the game full of randomness and that way people can't show others how awesome they are.

But they are pretty damn fun. The skill is in the throw, no?

Lol at my own spastic attempts to get fox out of the water on the pirate ship level. I've no idea what was going on there...

i'd be in for a euro league. Are euro's allowed in the american league (stupid question i know)?

Twilightman on Gametrailers

On the items front again, I understand how it is random and arguably reduces the raw skill factor, but surely it allows for other skills as well. I just think it's a shame that more players don't cncentrate on the items metagame as well. There are so many opportunities for skilful play with items. I relish the chance to try and farore's wind some guy who's just picked up the hammer and send them helpless over the edge. Risky, but so satisfying! If people played with items on low or medium on, say, 10 stock matches then I don't think the "random" factor would adversely affect the skill.

Granted, however, on a 3-stock match there's a good chance it would. Are there any tournaments that have items in?