By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii won't read Brawl!

This happened to me with my game. It made me so depressed.

Around the Network

yep i have it too have too wait 3 week now

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

This happened to me in quite an ironic way. I had Brawl for a few weeks already, and then Spring Break starts. Right when I get home from school on that Friday that Spring Break started my Wii breaks with SSBB inside it. The good news was they repaired it for free, the bad news was I didn't get to have my wii for the entire Spring Break. =\

No problems on my Wii so far. But my neighbour has been experiencing a fault with the lens not reading the disc. Shame, it's such a good game.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Sorry to hear that,I won't be able to live a single day without playing brawl.

Around the Network

I had a series of problems before being able to play. First I forgot the game at the check out desk at the shop I bought it from. Got home, opened my bag and there was no Brawl. Had to go all the way back to the shop and luckily a staff picked it up and dropped it off at customer services.

Then when I finally got home with the game I took Mario Kart out of my Wii. Then when I tried to start the game I was getting the message Insert Disc. I thought my Wii would not be able to play the game. I pressed eject several times and nothing happened. I almost passed out because I thought not only was the disc not playing on my Wii but also it was jammed inside which would mean I couldn't even play any other game until I sent it my Wii.

Took about 5 minutes for me to realise I had not even put the game into the Wii yet. And when I did to my huge relief it played with no problems.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down