By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which console will have the most million sellers?

1. Wii
2. 360
3. PS3

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Easy

1. Xbox 360

1. Wii

2. PS3

3. 360

Wii because it will get good third party support as well as the largest userbase. Also the games on Wii have better legs than on other consoles.

PS3 second because as its userbase will top that of the 360, multipatform games will sell about the same on each consoles. Sony will also have more steady sales in all region and will eventually fill the gap with the 360.

360 is last but will be close to the PS3 because of the year head start.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I am going Wii > 360 > PS3.

Wii software sales this Holiday will be massive.

Even if the PS3 passed the 360, 360 owner have an established history of buying a ton of software. I have a hard time seeing how the PS3 will overtake the 26 game lead that the 360 has now.

XBOX360 by far...

Around the Network

Wii will have the most at the end of the generation, simply because of sheer quantity of hardware sold and games released.

Close second will be Xbox 360 with a good attach rate.

Distant third will be PS3, I can't see the PS3 ever selling great amounts of software, unless hardware sales will increase drastically.

Godot said:
1. Wii

2. PS3

3. 360

Wii because it will get good third party support as well as the largest userbase. Also the games on Wii have better legs than on other consoles.

PS3 second because as its userbase will top that of the 360, multipatform games will sell about the same on each consoles. Sony will also have more steady sales in all region and will eventually fill the gap with the 360.

360 is last but will be close to the PS3 because of the year head start.

Quote --->  about X360, MS made a BIG anti-piracy system, it is called 3RLs, or RRoD. I know a bunch of ppl afraid to open a X360 and void warrant because they will need it... 

360 when all is said and done. Wii in second despite the wii having a large hardware base what tends to happen is a select few games sell many millions each instead of a wide spread of games that sell just over 1 million. Then the ps3 will be in third.

cookingyourmama said:

360 when all is said and done. Wii in second despite the wii having a large hardware base what tends to happen is a select few games sell many millions each instead of a wide spread of games that sell just over 1 million. Then the ps3 will be in third.

that makes no sense.....what you ment to say is that the 360 will have games that sell more but the wii will have more games that sell

i mean .....right?

If the Wii user base continues to grow at the rate it is, well, that's a pretty decent advantage right there. The fact that the Wii has managed to get 25 million sellers given the dearth of quality from most third parties is actually a good thing. If the situation improves at all, then we should see more million sellers for the Wii. I'm sure we'll see some interesting things come this year's holiday season. Now if E3 could just hurry up... we'd know what we were in for.