By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions - (When) Will the Wii Overtake the 360 & PS3 WW?

okr said:
brute said:
okr said:
November 2008

i think that may be a bit to early

And I think you want to beat Soriku's post count speed record. Opinions, opinions...

um i can never beat soriku with post counts

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

March 09

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

December 2008

Do you have a link to that other thread. I know I already joined but I want to see how it evolved.

This December.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Am gonna say Never. It's possible but I don't think it will happen. I think there will be a higher chance of SONY catching up to Nintendo [once they get some seriously amazing momentum].....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

On second thought, I think it will happen, but it won't stay there for the entire gen......

4 ≈ One

EDIT: i have to check the numbers

ok i say in january 09,

Never.

In first half of this year Wii gained only 600k compared to PS3+X360. And to gain 50% marketshare it need to catch up another 5 milion.

And second half year probably won't be as good as first half. Shortages will hurt Wii sales and it won't be able to grow as much as PS/360 during Holiday.

First half of 2007 Wii won with HD consoles by around 1 milion units. But in second half it lost by 300k.

November 09'

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

According to my calculations, it won't happen before july 2010. However, I used last week numbers and didn't take Christmas or a rise in a supply in consideration. I won't change my April 09 for now.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...