By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So which less hyped exclusives are going to be full of awesome?

I'm hoping Theseus(I think that's how it's spelled) turns out great for when I get my 360. Not sure what to make of it, but the mansion tour promo had me reminiscing of RE1. Anyone hear anything about this one?

Around the Network

From that list it would be Huxley and Dead Island.

I'd never heard of Dead Island but if it lives up to the developers' wild promises, i'll be on board...
Captain Blood looks crap but could have some decent gameplay so my will keep an eye and an ear on that one...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

Huxley, Dead Island, and Too Human look like they will be good games.

I dont know about the hype for LEFT 4 Dead, but i have big hops for it. And dont forget APB. Can be sweet heaven, sand box game, i like so much.

''I'm hoping Theseus(I think that's how it's spelled)''

Theseis :)

Around the Network

^^^ Thanks, man! :)

You don't know how bad it was when I almost typed in Thesaurus. haha

LOL it looks like all PS3 exclusives are majority hyped so there are none that can surprise us, only disappoint us(Haze, Lair).

You can take Too Human out of that list, that thing's been hyped for 10 years!

Haha, one laugh for that!
xD

Anyway, whats up with the word, is it some kind of ''greece-english'' for theese eyes. Im tired (A)

82 XboxAddict
Overall the game is a great in depth simulation and the gameplay outweighs many of its bugs.

70 GameDaily
It's a very involving and at times complex game, with numerous controls and menus to learn. We dig the slow moving but rewarding gameplay as well as the numerous video clips from the show, but the horrible frame rate, long load times and lackluster visuals keep Deadliest Catch from being the king of simulations.

62 Team Xbox
Just completing a single string of pots (the cages the crabs crawl into on the ocean floor, trapping them) in Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm is a long and drawn out experience, with a difficult to master control scheme and layers of strategy and management to contend with. On top of that, it will literally make you seasick. In other words, a total PC game.

LOL, right now, the game everyone thought would suck is getting good reviews! (only 3 reviews in though)

DEADLIEST CATCH: ALASKAN STORM.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive