By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone think 9 to 5 is good or bad working hours

^ Wow that's long....Well, 9 to 5 isn't bad, it's 8 hours while I go to school for about 7

Around the Network

I work 9 to 5 now...though it can be 9 to 7 or even 8, but it's a tech job, not hard labor or anything...a lot of it is just spent driving around downtown Chicago.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I work from 7 to 7, 5 days a week
And from 7 to 12 (5 hours) on sat.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well I usually work a bit longer, from 9 -19 or so. Not ideal, but comes with the job I guess.

Starting at 9 is way too early. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

its better then 2pm-9pm imo

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

its better than noon to 8

Snesboy said:
its better than noon to 8

uh...how?

Noon - 8 would be like...the best hours.  You can sleep in super late, and be back from work in time for a later dinner and hanging out with friends...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

well i have two jobs

I used to work from 3 pm to 12 am. It was spread between 2 jobs, so I had a little travel between them, and some travel before and after, so it ended up like 2:30 pm to 12:30 am of my day. I loved both jobs though and didn't mind, and I was working 7 days a week, about 8-10 shifts depending on the restaurant's schedule.

Now I don't work at all! I'm looking around for some crappy job to keep me alive until my next financial aid czech comes in the mail and school starts back up.

I agree that noon to 8 pm would be the best possible 8 hour shift. I would gladly do that every day I didn't have class. I'd still get every morning and night to myself.

Anybody else get this song stuck in their head:

"Eleven to seven, instead of nine to five!
Show me a morning person, and I'll show you a liar."

I think it's the Vitamen, right?