By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Transformer On Blu-ray officially dated september 2nd.

The art cover is also official,,,,I don't know if it has been posted or not ,,,but here is the news:

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/24/transformers-on-blu-ray-revealed-and-dated/

It ahs addition of truHD 5.1  audio compared to HD-DVD version,,,,,Other features include audio commentary with Michael Bay, two four-part documentaries, a featurette, still gallery and trailers. It will also be BD-Live-enabled with details to be announced later.

Around the Network

Bout time, was hanging for that.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

finally.....

What a horrible, horrible imagining of the Transformers. This movie blew... All the fans wanted was a Transformers movie based on the original characters. Instead of giving the fans what they wanted Michael Bay puked all over us and pooped out this movie.

I have a lot of resent towards this... :(

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

That's still a while away.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

meh...crappy movie.

@ DarkNight_DS

Although having a movie envisioned by you and fellow GEE1ERS (I kid I kid) would probably rock it wasn't horrible.

@ OP

They should've waited alot longer and made a special edition or something once Blu-ray had a much larger percentage.

360 Tag - narfwack

Might not be the best movie, but it does have some parts that will look good on Blu, including Megan Fox.

I just posted it ,,casue I remember some poeple were dying to see this movie on Bluray.

sexy movie