By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Transformer On Blu-ray officially dated september 2nd.

windbane said:
Yeah, I loved the movie. Megan Fox was FHM's #1 this year, too. You can't argue that she was hot in the movie.

Not only in the movie.She's sexy anywhere.

Around the Network

Good thing I never watched the old Transformers movies. I actually liked this movie, and saw it again last night.

I enjoyed the movie, but I would have prefered the characters to at least look like those from my youth.

dawve24 said:
I enjoyed the movie, but I would have prefered the characters to at least look like those from my youth.

I was ok with the modern look. It's the same as X-Men not puting Wolverine in yellow spandex (and even making fun of it in the movie).

this must be one of the most terrible movies I have ever seen....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

@windbane They were ok I just thought the originals had more style. We will see what bay does with second movie. There are rumours of more gen1 autobots making an appearance such as wheeljack.

fair enough. I can't remember the original cartoon except for the song, so I just want good movies.

Read about this a month ago.
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transformers-Sunbow-Deal-Questions-Answered/9692

Had it pre-ordered but cancelled it.

finally,2 september at home for my ps3

Can't wait to add this to my stale Blu-ray collection.

I have never been a DVD collector until now. And I have more DVD's then actally Blu-ray's, just for the simple fact they charge $30 or $40 per Blu-ray that scares the shit out of me.

I had a decision whether to purchase the DVD version of "The Eye" or the Blu-ray version. The Blu-ray version was $40 and the DVD version was $15. So I purchase the DVD version considering I wanted to see the movie and the PS3 up scales DVD's anyway.

This will certainly generate sales once consumers see Transformers on Blu-ray :)