By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus and AC confirmed? Ummm...

__XBrawlX__ said:
super_etecoon said:
Where did you get this confirmation from?

Somebody posted something that came straight from E3 affiliates (Website?) about the confirmed E3 game, and those 2 games were on the list...

Brawl, my friend.  Did you click on any links in that thread?  Did you read the whole thing?  That site is NOT OFFICIAL.  It is just like Kotaku or Joystiq.

Around the Network

@super_etecoon While these two games aren't officially confirmed, many sites including ign unofficially confirmed them. This is after heavy rumors, and I think its safe to say that the games are real.

super_etecoon said:
__XBrawlX__ said:
super_etecoon said:
Where did you get this confirmation from?

Somebody posted something that came straight from E3 affiliates (Website?) about the confirmed E3 game, and those 2 games were on the list...

Brawl, my friend.  Did you click on any links in that thread?  Did you read the whole thing?  That site is NOT OFFICIAL.  It is just like Kotaku or Joystiq.

Ok, lets say theoritically that there were no links and it was only a list which I had 2 minutes to skim through... Does that entitle me to a free cookie? :)

I remember being a little skeptical, but some other VGC users seemed to believe it... And since those game are already expected It wouldn't suprise me to see Ninty give the secret away that they're comming soon, and then save some super heavy hitter for E3 that nobody expects.

(Which would lead to the qustion, what could that game be.)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Elite Beat Agents 2

please Nintendo!!!!!!

Well first, that site isn't official so Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing have never actually been "confirmed" by Nintendo (though we know both are coming through numerous rumor reports and Nintendo's leaked release schedule).

The fact of the matter, though, is that people shouldn't be trying to figure out what they have planned because you probably won't.

Who honestly saw Wario Lank Shake coming? Seriously? A 2D Wario Land for a home console? The fact that Nintendo let this information trickle out 2 months before E3 tells me they have bigger fish to fry at the actual show.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

They already beat sony, since according to soriku Animal crossing is the biggest game this gen.

mM
leo-j said:
They already beat sony, since according to soriku Animal crossing is the biggest game this gen.

Lol he never said that.

super Mario rpg 2
donkey Kong wii
Zelda wii

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The Wii needs a good rpg....no...it needs a few good rpg's. Only then can that Wii win E3. We already know of that Animal Crossing game and Pikman and all that other stuff. When the Wii gets rpgs, a decent racing game, and some FPSs can the Wii win e3 for sure.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

leo-j said:

He's right!  I would like to see Kid Icarus confirmed though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.