By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix to start releasing titles on PSN...

i already own xenogears. does anyone know if einhander is any good?

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Riachu said:
Xenogears looks good as well as Vagrant Story

vagrant story? damn i remember that game! honestly, i never want to play this game ever again. not that its not good, its great! one of the best games i've played actually! but i nearly broke my playstation coz of this game.

Atleast I know the game is hard.  I heard some of the normal monster in VS can kill you faster than some of the bosses.

A friend of mine actually let me borrow his Vagrant Story, I couldn't really get into it. Be good to see these titles stateside though.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

And you should all play Brave Fencer Musashi on PS1 as well, is from old Square

I love that game

LOL. Nintendo asked last year if they would do this with their VC and S-E were not interested in going digital. But now they put their past games on PSN... good way to build up to FFXIII so I am happy.

Sucks for Nintendo though.

Around the Network
Lightning08 said:
LOL. Nintendo asked last year if they would do this with their VC and S-E were not interested in going digital. But now they put their past games on PSN... good way to build up to FFXIII so I am happy.

still waiting for Crono trigger and Secret of Mana on virtua console... I still keep my hopes

what have they been waiting for all this time

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

einhander is really good and underrated.

It's hard as hell might I add.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

[Jaw hits the ground]

Lets just hope they make it over to American shores too. Too bad I have played a fair amount of these already...The first time playing Xenogears was one of the best experiences of my life.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Lightning08 said:

You mean put their SNES games on VC?

Anyways, I'd be interested in purchasing Xenogears and putting it on my future PSP.