By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix to start releasing titles on PSN...

From NeoGAF:

Square Enix has announced in this month's Dengeki Playstation due out on Friday that they are committing to releasing their classics on PSN. Starting TODAY (25th June), they will release Xenogears and Einhander on PSN, for 600yen each. There are 12 key titles that they plan on releasing on Game Archives, starting with Xenogears. There isn't a clean full scan of the interview yet, so this is all I know right now to be 100% accurate. Discuss.

Around the Network

won't effect me in the slightest unless they do it on the American PSN....cool to see that they're releasing their classics though, a good use of PSN.

They should start releasing some virtual console games too(chrono trigger, Final fantasy's) It would be nice, but I could already get the games on my wii so it won't matter.

@op Anyway I will make sure I download xenogears if/when it is released in the U.S.

WOW, Xenogears, this better get released in US PSN too

Xenogears sweet =p.

Around the Network

It's about time Sony started doing that too, actually wait... why are they doing that? I still have all my PSX games so unless it's something I missed this doesn't affect me either.

If sony wants to make a buck off this though, they need to fix their PSP stuff as that could hurt this movement.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

OMFG

WHY DONT THEY RELEASE THERE GAMES ON THE US PSN!!!!

I want FF VII!!!!!

mM

@Leo

I hold no hope for seeing classic gems actually available to me in a way like this, just like even though Earthbound is supposed to come on VC I hold no hope for that.

Xenogears looks good as well as Vagrant Story

wow! xenogears! i hope they release this in english. i loved this game!