By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

deathcape said:
can I say something?
I liked Riku's Soul Eater more than his ghey Keybalde..called 'Way to Dawn'

Soul Eater sounded so much cooler..and looked cooler..felt like a unique weapon..

now everyone seems to have a keyblade..the fun is fading

hmmm...I wish there were a better explanation for Riku though...

Yeah riku story is confusing but he is cool nevertheless.

Around the Network

So guys do you believe in that rumour of kh3 being announce on the TGS?

ctk495 said:

No. As now would probably be the stupidest time to announce it.

ctk495 said:
Hell yeah! Also for the PS3!

ctk495 said:

No. But I really hope it's true, it would be another game to play whenever I get a PS3, in a far distant futre

Around the Network

I´m bumping this bad boy just in case any of you guys forgot about this thread.

Soriku said:
ctk495 said:
@Soriku
Cool I think I saw that video a long time ago.

OT:Do you guys have any info about terra and his role on bbs?

You should read this:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/110788-everything-we-know-about-unbirths-so-far.html

I have a (crappy) theory

Terra says he doesn't want to be "master" (whatever "master" is) and will only use his power (not sure if he means it in general or he actually has some sort of special power) for his friends to Xehanort. I'm assuming he'll be over to take over something but I'm not sure what obviously. I'm assuming he has some special power and it's some sort of power of darkness. In one of the screens he's talking to Malificient and laughs suspicously. I'm assuming he's being corrupted somehow. Probably by Xehanort. Anyway, in one of the screens Ven asks Terra to erase (ie. kill) him. Something tells me he's going to go corrupt by what might happen to Ven (Terra says Xehanort did something to Ven's heart) or he might just be consumed by the "Unbirths" or whatever (kinda how Riku was consumed by darkness, and in turn the Heartless...sorta) and just goes crazy. Probably explains why Ven nor Aqua weren't in KH1/KH2 (though Aqua might be in 358/2 Days). They probably got...killed. Also, you know the Dark Soldier wearing theh helmet and such in the secret ending of KH2: FM+? Something tells me that's Terra. I mean the body fits and like I said, Terra is probably consumed by darkness and tries to kill (he was attacking him, so...) Ven. Though what's weird though is the Dark Soldier was being fought by Terra and co. in the secret ending.

Though I'm probably wrong :P Speculation on KH games just...doesn't work.

Also, at SE's event on August 2-3 a new 358/2 Days trailer was shown and apparently the 14th member (Xion) has dark blue hair...like Aqua. I'm starting to think more and more Aqua is the 14th member and somehow managed to escape BBS's events somehow.

Interesting theory Soriku :) I have a feeling Terra is Xehanort and his "power" is using the power of darkness to attain some type of Heartless state or something. His eyes turn yellow in the BBS video and he does resemble Xehanort. Also Master Xehanort's, old guy in BBS, whole splitting in two deal probably relates to the Nobodies or Unbirths like some type of heart splitting or something. Sora has to be related to Ven in some way as well because of the Roxas connection which makes everything quite confusing. These games need to come out so some questions can be answered clearing up the crazyness that is the Kingdom Hearts storyline.

Guys from now on I´ll try to keep this thread update.Just so you don´t miss any news.

Here is a new trailer from the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 that is coming to Japan on May 30th:

^ I cant wait for the game i'm getting a new DSi when that game comes out,Does anyone know When birth by sleep comes out for the PSP? I haven't heard about that Game for decades?

Dark_Rulez89 said:
^ I cant wait for the game i'm getting a new DSi when that game comes out,Does anyone know When birth by sleep comes out for the PSP? I haven't heard about that Game for decades?

Me too :)

About BBS don´t worry bro it is not cancelled,it is planned for 09  release on Japan so we will be seeing it on America .Early next year.