By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Anyone want to revolt?

Aww :( My message was deleted in transmission :(

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

You shouldn't of taken the red pill, just email ioi and tell others like you to do the same - if you ask questions, he will more than likely come to an answer - allowing people to come to their own answers is like giving the fishing rod.

I'll admitt some of the mods are nice people, some of them are smart people but everyone makes mistakes - and customer service is their job in a sense so if they make a mistake it's likely to be person to person - the difference with that is they can ban directly.

As long as you make sure you review your actions and see that there was nothing "wrong" with them then go ahead.

btw I was banned for a single post before without warning for mod bashing.
So I can relate to where your coming from - just organize yourself and spend less time ruining the site with threads like this and just email/message/aim ioi.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@ Rol. If I'm awake. I work graveyard shift. :(

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Oyvoyvoyv said:

Aww :( My message was deleted in transmission :(

really i saww it there for a bit with the pic

I thought you would be talking about this old game "Revolt"... An awesome toy racing game... I'm disapointed.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network
Bokal said:
I thought you would be talking about this old game "Revolt"... An awesome toy racing game... I'm disapointed.

Same here.  Man, where did taht game go.  It actually had its best appearnce on the Dreamcast.  Seriously...and this is going to piss off a lot of people in this thread...it was loads better than Mario Kart.

Bokal said:

me too =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

mesoteto said:
Captian_Twig said:
highwaystar101 said:
Don't be stupid. You can revolt, but the mods do a good job around here.

I got banned for reposting something that had nothing abd about. Not a good job

and the mystery of why he want no mods has been solved

Wait, something is coming out of the Whaaambulance!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

The rules of the site are spelled out pretty clearly, even if the enforcement isn't 100% consistent, the mods are only human and like most sites, are doing it on a voluntary basis. They respond to any legitimate grievances.

The main reason for the rules is to provide a slightly more reputable site than one in which everyone says anything in a typical troll-ish interWeb fashion as they hide behind the comfort of the anonymity of their keyboard.

As long as everyone conducts themselves in a civil manner, there isn't any need for moderators and bans. It would make their jobs 10 times simpler.

if i were you i'd shorten my sig

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.