By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you afford your gaming hobby?

well for now i work at my family business,thats how i get the money

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Afford? I go to my local Wal-Mart and steal games.

I have a job. And I don't spend that much on gaming.

Mummy and Daddy.

Financial aid, you taxpaying scum.

Tax is a huge hassle, i'd have to agree with you there.....gotta get into this "welfare" thing I hear about so much! :)

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Around the Network

From working as a Freelance Graphic Designer and teaching 18 year old female first year Graphic Design Students different skills... I'm not kidding.. I'm teaching to 15 18 year old girls... :) Not going in details because some of you are underaged.. :D

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
From working as a Freelance Graphic Designer and teaching 18 year old female first year Graphic Design Students different skills... I'm not kidding.. I'm teaching to 15 18 year old girls... :) Not going in details because some of you are underaged.. :D

Pics or it didn't happen :D

Manager at a Police/FD store we also sell alot of Fire Retadent work clothes for the refineries and other large companies..and as soon as the owner buys another store i'll be running that one, i get paid salery (which usually sucks) but i know how much i make no matter how much i work... so its easy to budget.. i get an average of one game a week or 2.. and prolly a BD movie or 2.. just depends on what comes out...

Playing Beyond! 

50 Blu-Ray movies

67 BR disc PS3 Games

work at a grocery store

Gifts, allowance, parent's money, gift cards, borrowing which ends up to be keeping( from friends)