By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will FFXIII be better than Fable 2?

Is Halo 3 a better game than motorstorm? They both have off road vehicles! So they must be comparible. :)

Seriously now, why don't you give making threads a rest for say... a few days and let other people have their say? You have 3 threads in the hot topics, so you know if you give it a rest you can come up with more interesting thread ideas maybe? You also have 27 posts per day average, so um yea...

Tease.

Around the Network

who knows until they are out?

FF has really high expectations, much more than Fable 2.

Both will be great games and i hope Fable 2 can be put in the same league as FF.

There is no way to know until the games are released.

However...probably Final Fantasy.

I think reviewers have it in for FF though, so they might pick this one to make an example of.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

we dont know too much of the game to guess what will be better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ToastyJaguar said:

Both will be great games and i hope Fable 2 can be put in the same league as FF.

NEVER!!!!! thats blasphamy i tell you!!! blashpamy!!!

fable 2 may come out as a great game but it will never ever ever ever never be on the same leauge as final fantasy xiii

Around the Network

This is what I posted in the other thread about the final fantasy series. http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=894180 People need to get out of dream world and start playing other BETTER rpgs before moaning FF ftw.

Why are we comparing a WRPG to a JRPG, they a genres miles apart and shouldn't be compared.

Edit: Also imo the series peaked at VI, after that there were few FFs that even compare(maybe IX, but that is all).

WE know what starcraft will say but FF will be the far superior game.

ils411 said:
ToastyJaguar said:

fable 2 may come out as a great game but it will never ever ever ever never be on the same leauge as final fantasy xiii

Just hoping here!

ToastyJaguar said:
ils411 said:
ToastyJaguar said:

Just hoping here!

bahamut shall not allow this! bahamut will rise and crush all hope!! hahahahaha :P

Depends on who you ask.

I would hope that both games are top notch, and both really push there respective platforms. As a huge FF fan (not including 12) I hope SE does not ruin another one, and as a fable fan I hope they can use the HDD in the 360 to make the world even more alive than the first.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL