By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is better Metal Gear Solid 4 or Resistance 2?

ceaser92 said:
Ha ha MGS owns Resistance 2, it dont have to be out for us to know that, but Resistance 2 is still good and still will own Gears 2

they havent released so we dont know for sure,any of the two could turn out like haze

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

let me check out my time machine, and I'll let you know.....

leo-j said:
None of us own Resistance 2, therefore this thread has no point.

First time I've agreed with you since I can remember. I wish people would apply that logic to FFXIII.

erm come back when R2 is out

Resistance 2 for me. I could give the typical answer which is I haven't played either but slightly based on each franchises previous games and my interest mixed with me not being willing to buy mgs4 until I can get it for $40 brand new vs. I've had R2 pre-ordered since january and videos i've seen i'm just going to stick with R2 being better for me.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
leo-j said:
None of us own Resistance 2, therefore this thread has no point.

First time I've agreed with you since I can remember. I wish people would apply that logic to FFXIII.

Well, until a bad FF or Insomniac game is released, I'll continue to trust that the games will be good. That said, these are completely different games and there is nothing out there llike MGS.

Stop making stupid comparisons.... they are not the same game, and one of them we have barely seen anything of, so we cannot compare them

Rock_on_2008 said:
stealth shooter V's FPS. Two different games that can not be compared.

my thoughts exactly

How the fuck would I know.

Squilliam said:
MGS4 - Because if Resistance dropped off the face of the earth it wouldn't be missed as much as MGS4 would.

Generic shooter vs Unique genre defining game.

HAHA.

Resistance is anything BUT generic.

MGS4!