By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GH:On Tour DS Gets a 9.0 from IGN

You get a $20 Amazon gift certificate if you buy from Amazon. I'm not sure if you can get this offer through the VGC store sadly, but I'm looking into it.

Around the Network

wow i am impressed i didnt expect that score from it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

WoW awesome.

This is a must buy for me.Guitar hero + ds=win.

They put a lot of effort in this game.

Around the Network

Why do I keep getting an awesome(ly stupid) image in my head of Rock Band PSP to compete with this...

I wanna try this...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My store got a demo copy in (I work at GameStop), and my only (rather big) complaint is that the buttons are too close together. I have medium (for an adult) sized hands and playing this thing really makes my pinky hurt. And I have a very dexterious left hand and strong fingers given that I play a real guitar 1-2 hours a day.

If it's too small for my hands, I'd hate to think what it would be like for someone with larger hands than I.

They may have to come up with a less elegant solution for the PSP as it doesn't have a such a nice slot to plug into. the elegance of the DS apparatus is what lead to its success.

for people who have it:

does it work on the DS Phat or is it only for the ds lite? I know the cartridge slots are different sizes, so I dunno.

The only question left is are people willing to buy this game - anecdotally people don't like having mobile console games, will guitar hero be seen as a console game? Or can it transend this barrier.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D