By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crimson/Black is totally better than Cobalt/Black.

GooseGaws said:
pichu_pichu said:
aww but I already bought the Cobalt/Black.

Heh... same here.  I actually bought the Crimson/Black for a friend and the Cobalt/Black for myself... but now I wish I could trade.  :)

I bought mines before the crimson/black was released, I needed a Ds fast and I was impatient to wait....

Around the Network

White style ftw!

Mine is black, I'm planning on getting my fiance one that is white, but before I give it to her, I'm going to switch half the casing around so they're both white and black and put a yin yang logo that goes over the DS logo so that the two squares border the dots that are in the yin yang symbol.

Also, cobalt/black is far cooler than crimson black. red just screams out "please look at me! I'm an attention whore" blue is a cold reserved color that says "can't you see I'm busy on my DS? don't bother me"

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

pichu_pichu said:
GooseGaws said:
pichu_pichu said:
aww but I already bought the Cobalt/Black.

Heh... same here.  I actually bought the Crimson/Black for a friend and the Cobalt/Black for myself... but now I wish I could trade.  :)

I bought mines before the crimson/black was released, I needed a Ds fast and I was impatient to wait....

The crimson came out before the cobalt. :P

I still just have an original DS, non-lite that is. I personally like the cobalt/black lite better though just because I prefer the color blue over red.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

I love my crimson but the cobalt don't look bad to me.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I have 3 DS's one white, another blue and black and the last just black.

Cause that's how I roll.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I bought a Crimson/black, but now I regret it and wish I had gone classic white. Still, I love my DS and am enjoying The World Ends With You, which made me love Squenix again!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I'd like a black outta shells, and red inner shell, and all buttons to be white. (Or maybe swap the red and white)
That'll be instant sell for me.

I really want a green one. A green DS. that would completely make my summer. I mean, life would just be more positive if i had one. summer + green = good.

But it's only out in Europe. Damned Europeans....

Both the Crimson and Cobalt look preety odd IMO. Might as well make it all the same colour.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"